We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Kimkoo Jade Roller Set gives a refreshing relief after a long-ass day. It remains cool to the touch, and can help reduce puffiness by increasing the circulation on your beautiful face. All you have to do is combine it with your favorite face serum and voila!
2. Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil provides your skin with antioxidants and fatty acids to brighten your face (so it can be in prime shape for the various selfies you want to take).
3. Elizavecca 24K Gold Peeling Mask removes tons of blackheads and dead skin with the help of berry extracts and propolis extract, which both fight acne and breakouts!
4. Sun Bum Sunscreen has broad spectrum, 30 SPF coverage and is enriched with Vitamin E so you can moisturize your skin while protecting it from the sun.
5. Amara Organics Eye Cream helps reduce dark circles, thanks to hyaluronic acid and cucumber extracts (which hydrate, soothe, and awaken the sensitive skin underneath your eyes).
6. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream contains hyaluronic acid and provides intense moisture for extra dry skin with its oil-free and fragrance-free formula, perfect for people with sensitive skin.
7. CosRx Pimple Master Patches contain hydrocolloid material that extracts excess pus from your juicy whiteheads, healing them by reducing redness and inflammation while you go about handling your business.
8. The Ordinary Peeling Solution exfoliates your skin with hydroxy acids and Tasmanian pepperberry — they'll smooth facial blemishes and rough patches of skin... without irritation.
9. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay deeply cleanses your pores with natural calcium clay. It has the power to clear horrible breakouts while it dries on your face by clearing out dirt and oil, leaving it smooth AF.
10. Tony Moly Tako Blackhead Scrub Stick clarifies your complexion with marine plant extracts, black mud, and charcoal that'll extract excess dirt and oil from your beautiful face.
11. Thayers Witch Hazel contains aloe vera to help tone uneven and dull skin while extracting dirt and buildup.
12. Etude House Sun Milk is a non-sticky, UV-protecting moisturizer with aloe vera that'll keep you from getting a horrible, scathing sunburn while you're out and about.
13. Mario Badescu Facial Spray instantly refreshes your skin with the help of aloe and rosewater after a long, humid-ass day. Your face really will thank you.
14. Cetaphil Redness Relieving Night Moisturizer has licorice extract, allantoin, and caffeine to hydrate dry, sensitive skin overnight without clogging your pores with oily residue.
15. Dr. G Brightening Peeling Gel gently exfoliates your face while natural cellulose removes dead skin cells and brightens your amazing skin.
16. The Seam Iceland Hydrating Eyestick de-puffs and cools your under-eyes with moss and kelp to also moisturize the delicate skin there.
17. Nykola 24K Gold Powder Collagen Eye Masks contain plumping collagen and refreshing Vitamin C to help reduce undereye circles if you didn't get your full eight hours the night before!
18. Garnier SkinActive Face Moisturizer has a mix of pine bark essence and SPF 15 to reduce the appearance of dark spots and protect your face from sun damage.
19. The Body Shop Night Lotion is infused with pure tea tree oil and is absolutely lightweight, so you can control excess sebum without weighing down your face like most creams.
20. Bye Bye Blemish Acne Drying Lotion reduces all those big, juicy whiteheads you have overnight...so when you wake up, it's like they didn't exist. Magic.
21. The Iceland Sheet Mask Set is packed with a variety of fruity ingredients (such as peach and papaya) to brighten and detoxify your skin.
22. Bio-Oil helps the appearance of uneven skin tone and stretch marks on your body with its mix of Vitamins A and E (as well as chamomile oil to soothe the skin).
23. Mighty Patch Acne Absorbing Dots contain hydrocolloid to heal your pimples overnight by absorbing all that gross pus (and whatever else) from your pores while you're catching Z's.
24. Hada Labo Hyaluronic Lotion instantly hydrates your dry skin and locks in that moisture, leaving your face soft and supple.
25. Claire-ity Vitamin C Serum stimulates your natural collagen while it replenishes the number of vitamins in your skin for a brighter complexion!
26. Eucerin Sensitive Skin Soothing Night Creme has soothing licorice root to calm dry, cracked skin while being mild enough for people who are super sensitive!
Lying may be bad for your skin, but these products aren't!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.