23 Products To Make Dealing With Snow Less Of A Nightmare
Unfortunately, snow is a (horrible) part of winter. These things can make it less of a nuisance.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A smooth snow broom that won't scratch the paint on your car. It expands to 49 inches, which is perfect for you and your short arms. Snow be gone!
2. A snow shovel with an extra spring handle so you don't have to hurt your back from the constant strain of clearing your driveway, sidewalk, and whatever else is in your way of a clear path.
3. A pair of heat-locking long Johns, because layers are super important when you have to shovel your body weight in solidified water.
4. A couple of investment-worthy tire traction mats that'll help you get your car out of your icy driveway, or even in the springtime with excess mud or sand!
5. A pair of wool gloves with touchscreen technology so you can text your bestie about how much you can't stand snow storms.
6. A pair of insulated, sturdy blaster gloves for anyone who spends all freaking day outdoors and would prefer if their hands didn't get frostbite — without sacrificing precious flexibility.
7. A pair of ice cleats that'll stretch to fit your boots (and can fold up and pack in your bag), so you won't have to slip and slide over black ice while you're walking the dog.
8. A set of doggie boots for your bougie pup who can't stand to get her paws wet because she's a queen, dammit!
9. And a container of paw protection wax to keep your pup's feet from the burning of ice melt. Poor babies.
10. A windshield cover with magnetic edges, because wiping snow off your car with a broom is so 2018.
11. A lightweight down coat to cover your thighs and butt, because even your lower extremities deserve protection when you're making snow angels.
12. Or a micro puff hoodie featuring a waterproof and windproof synthetic insulated shell that'll give you so much warmth without feeling weighed down or extra bulky.
14. A fuzzy pair of insulated Smartwool socks so your whole calf will be able to have another layer of warm and toasty instead of damp and dreary.
15. A pair of L.L. Bean duck boots with felt and fleece lining, as well as slip traction, because the days of cold feet and tripping over mounds of snow are over. We're leaving that negativity in 2018.
17. A pair of toasty sheepskin Ugg headphone earmuffs to keep the cute tips of your ears warm while blasting Kodak Black.
20. A heated ice scraper that'll heat up to 392 degrees and break all the frozen water off your car with sharp teeth without you having to use that good ol' elbow grease.
21. An electric snowblower with two LED lights and dual blades because you really don't want to have any sore muscles from shoveling six feet of snow just to get to your car.
22. An emergency car shovel to fit in your trunk just in case your car gets buried in tons of plow snow while you were at work and you've gotta dig it out.
23. A set of cable tire chains that'll keep you and your car safe from slipping and sliding on super snowy and icy roads.
Stay warm out there, winter babes!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.