22 Products To Keep You From Feeling Like Death After Your Next Flight
Travelling is supposed to be fun, not cringe-worthy. We've got the products to help.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A portable footrest you can attach to the seat in front of you for a little-added support. Your blood will continue to circulate, no problem!
2. A three-pack of travel-sized dry shampoo that'll absolutely add a bit of volume and much-needed life into tired airplane hair.
3. An iPhone splitter so your most reliable mobile device will actually be charged up and ready to go when you land.
4. A machine-washable pillow that'll keep your head elevated so you can make sure you won't have any cricks in your neck after falling asleep for a few hours.
5. An eye mask to block out both fluorescent and natural light in the flight cabin. You really don't wanna look exhausted once you finally get to Japan.
6. A pair of handy compression socks that'll help boost your circulation during that 12-hour flight, because swollen feet when you're trying to explore Florence is a no-no.
8. A pack of all-natural pills to hopefully prevent jet lag on those international trips by alleviating body stress and fatigue, because time zones are fake and should be eradicated immediately.
9. An anti-theft backpack to keep all your personal items nice and safe instead of auctioned off to the nearest buyer. Stolen shit always puts you in a bad mood.
10. A set of travel contact lens cases (with an actual mirror inside), because you actually need to see where you're going in order to actually get out of the airport and into the world.
11. A pack of disposable silicone earplugs that'll help you say "GOODBYE" to discomfort. Ear pain during air travel is REAL, and babies have every reason to cry because of it. Just saying.
12. A travel toothbrush kit to keep your breath fresh AF even after you devoured whatever that "meal" they just served you.
13. A blow-up footrest, because having your foot fall asleep and feeling pins and needles when you finally can walk around just isn't the wave.
14. A pair of noise-canceling headphones perfect for blocking that screaming baby on that international journey.
15. A pack of cleansing wipes that'll be able to quickly scrub the smell and grime of dirty plane off you so you can go straight to a business meeting.
16. A foldable water bottle to bring with you through security in order to stay hydrated on the plane, because nothing is worse than a migraine from dehydration!
17. An inflatable travel pillow so you can fall face forward into sleep whenever your back is starting to ache in the cramped quarters of coach.
18. A travel-sized Mario Badescu face mist packed with aloe vera and rosewater designed to keep your skin feelin' fresh — because nothing wreaks havoc on your skin quite like travel does.
19. A pack of under-eye masks with added collegen to help your tired eyes feel refreshed and enriched.
20. A compact travel blanket that'll truly allow you to catch those precious winks of sleep during that red-eye so you won't have to take more vacation days once you actually get back home.
21. A memory foam travel pillow with handy straps for the back of your seat's headrest so it can stray sturdy while you drift off to la la land.
22. A TSA-friendly five-piece travel skin-care kit complete with facial cleansing milk, facial mists, and hydrating eye cream and moisturizer to help you make the most out of your travel time.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.