We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An all-natural bottle of Puracy all-purpose cleaner you won't be afraid to leave on the floor with your precious pets — it's also amazing at wiping off any leftover cooking juices.
2. A handy dish brush with a soap dispenser, making it even easier to scrub the dishes that have been sitting in your sink for nearly a week.
3. An amazing bottle of Black Diamond grout cleaner spray that'll magically remove all the dirt on your countertops when elbow grease just wasn't enough.
4. A pack of Clorox disinfecting wipes so you can wipe up the quick spills you made while cooking your latest masterpiece.
5. Bar Keepers Friend, a cleansing powder to easily remove built-up rust and hard water stains in your kitchen sink.
6. A bottle of Lysol Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner that'll kill salmonella and E. coli germs from your counters so you'll never have to suffer from a stomach virus ever again. Plus it'll add some much-needed shine to that marble you splurged on.
7. A brush and squeegee combo to swipe any wet or dry spills on the countertop into the sink — without using a ton of paper towels!
8. A bottle of Stone Care granite cleaner that'll remove dirt, dust, and spills from any sealed granite, marble, or quartz surface to keep them as clean as they were the day you got 'em installed.
9. Green Works multi-surface cleaner for anyone who cares about the environment of their WC and of the world. Decreasing your carbon footprint has never been so simple.
10. A pack of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day multi-surface cleaner, a concoction of plant-based ingredients and essential oils that's biodegradable and free from animal products for a ~naturally~ powerful clean. Plus it smells delightful! No overpowering smell for sensitive noses.
11. A bottle of Hope's Perfect Kitchen cleaner so your greasy formica countertops can actually be capable of preparing food properly. You can even scrub your stove while you're at it.
12. Krud Kutter, a multi-surface cleaner that'll make even the most stubborn stains quake in fear and disappear! Greasy countertops are in the past.
13. A Sonic Scrubber so you can get the grime from all hard-to-reach places (including corners) in your kitchen.
14. A bottle of Trinova granite sealer and protector that'll add some polish, gloss, and shine while protecting them from any stains.
15. A pack of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, which'll make even stains that seem hopeless do a disappearing act. Ghosting has got nothing on these bad boys.
16. A pack of Old-school Comet cleaner with bleach, because classics are classics for a reason. And I mean, does, your grandma's kitchen ever look anything but spotless? The answer is no.
17. A set of e-Cloths, densely woven cleaning cloths that'll lift grease, dirt, and 99% of bacteria just. using. WATER. I had my doubts, but have seen the future of cleaning, and it's these babies.
18. A bottle of Caldrea rosewater driftwood spray because why not have the benefit of your kitchen smelling good while your countertops sparkle?
19. A bottle of LA's Totally Awesome cleaner, an all-surface wonder that really lives up to its name. Do you need your sinks squeaky clean? Try this bad boy.
20. A bottle of Therapy stainless-steel cleaner to remove all of those annoying little fingerprints in your super modern kitchen.
21. A two-pack of Weiman granite cleaner for removing grease, grime, and watermarks on your counters without leaving streaks behind.
22. A bottle of Hope's Perfect Countertop spray to bring back the former shine and color of your older countertops without breaking a sweat.
Make your life even tidier. Check out some of the best home organization products on Amazon, the best all-natural cleaning products for your home, the best bathroom cleaning products, organization products perfect for neat freaks, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.