1. Waterproof sunscreen to shield you from the sun's harmful rays and moisturize your dry-ass, winter skin.
2. An informative book by Bill Nye himself to teach your kids how to invest and save at an early age so they won't be broke in their 20's like you were.
3. A pair of flexible, high-waisted yoga pants that'll definitely stand up when you're in downward facing dog.
4. A wallet phone case to keep all of your credit cards and IDs as close to you as possible.
5. A lightweight, contoured eye mask to use on your long AF flight, or when you just want everyone to leave you the fuck alone — sleep is more important than conversation.
6. A truly innovative silicone stove cover that'll keep crumbs from falling in between the counter and your stovetop.
7. A long-sleeve tunic with pretty lace detailing so you can be both relaxed and fashionable.
8. Fuzzy slipper socks perfect for those chilly mornings at home, drinking a cup of hot cocoa.
9. A handy lotion to reduce annoying ingrown hairs and razor bumps so you can have a nice, smooth shave without any drama.
10. An insulated tumbler with a spill-resistant lid to keep your coffee hot as hell and your cocktails cold while staying drip free!
11. Antiseptic pads to help remove excess bacteria from your pup's paws and skin folds, preventing horrible skin allergies for your best friend!
12. A pack of letters for kids to write to their adult selves about all of the childhood adventures they documented.
13. A thought a day notepad that'll give you the freedom to take time out of your busy day and reflect upon your goals for the future.
14. A useful earbud case to keep them from tangling in your pocket and leading to their eventual demise.
15. A set of Burt's Bees pajamas made with 100% luxurious organic cotton to lounge in front of the fireplace or just on the couch — they're that snuggly.
16. The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights From Super Soul Conversations, which retells Oprah's most meaningful conversations and interviews about finding purpose in life.
17. Polarized sunglasses to block out all of the haters and dangerous UV rays. You don't need that negativity in your life!
18. An animal puzzle game because who the hell doesn't want to put together the king of the jungle in the most satisfying way?
19. A water bottle cleaning brush to reach the bottoms of all of your glasses and mugs so they can be squeaky clean!
20. A circle dress with a little vintage charm you can wear to important events or when you're just feeling yourself.
21. A cowl-neck sweater to keep your chest away from the bitter frost of the soon-to-be winter winds.
22. A pair of silicone oven mitts that'll protect your precious hands from third degree burns.
23. A ceramic hair dryer with ionic technology and added diffuser and concentrator for textured, smooth, and shiny hairstyles.
24. A cropped sweater to show off a bit of your cute tummy while the long sleeves keep you nice and toasty. The best of both worlds!
25. A bath toy organizer so your little one can easily find their rubber ducky or fishy super easily.
26. A LED makeup mirror so you can know if your foundation has started to melt in the middle of a dark club because vanity waits for no man.
27. Random Illustrated Facts, a book that'll quite honestly tell you things you didn't need to know, but totally want to.
28. A wireless mouse for browsing the interwebs for hours upon hours without recharging.
29. A warm, cable-knit beanie because the days are starting to get chilly, and no one likes a fucking cold.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.