1. A marble-pattern cell phone case so you can pretend your phone is made of stone when it inevitably drops from your hands.
2. A plush pillow because your head and neck need support and love.
3. A pair of sunglasses with mirror lenses that are perfect for people watching. You watch them, they don't watch you.
4. A bottle of hemp lotion that is HIGHLY moisturizing.
5. An outlet expander with two USB ports for variety. Everyone who visits can definitely charge their phones now.
6. An off-the-shoulder shirt dress that's almost as comfortable as your boyfriend's sweatshirt that you stole and won't ever give back.
7. A pair of floral sunglasses—the perfect theme for spring!
8. A fleece blanket to keep you warm during those long, lonely nights.
9. A high-low skater dress that's terrific for going out on the town!
10. Some food storage containers with compartments to portion out your meals.
11. The coolest T-shirt dress—it's great for cute walks in the park.
12. A mushroom night light because you just can't fall asleep without illuminated fungi.
13. Some stylish kitten-eye sunglasses to protect your eyes from those harsh rays of sun.
14. A pair of strapped ballerina flats Audrey Hepburn would love.
15. A portable garment steamer because those wrinkles in your clothes aren't going to iron themselves.
16. This penmanship book to help your chicken-scratch handwriting transform into elegant cursive.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.