1. A pack of fine-tip markers perfect for getting your mini artist on when you really should be paying attention to your lecture.
2. A 20-pack of silver wipes to make all of your fancy-ass jewelry and fine china look brand spanking new.
3. A handy silicone scrubber probably more durable than any sponge that would live under the sea.
4. A very active pair of yoga capris that can hold your phone in place while you go into Downward-Facing Dog.
5. A pretty long-sleeve swing dress ideal for posing in family portraits.
6. A pair of motorcycle pants to bring just the right amount of edge to your fall outfit, especially if you're planning on joining the Hells Angels.
7. A really effective pet stain remover spray because even though you love your doggo, you'll love your carpet more once it's finally clean.
8. A pair of really cool patterned leggings that will definitely make a bold statement because you're a trendsetter!
9. A facial sponge with activated bamboo charcoal for gently removing excess skin cells that definitely don't need to be there.
10. A lightweight long-sleeve shirt great for pairing with your comfy-ass leggings.
11. A wire-free bra that won't be able to stab you underneath your arm. Small miracles.
12. An amazingly comfy blanket poncho to keep you warm when the weather gets chilly or when the AC in your office just won't quit, even though it's October already....
13. A microfiber duster that can remove extra skin particles from your super delicate furniture and decor.
14. A motivational coloring book that'll totally make you giggle because of the cussing in it.
15. A couple of squiggly cleaning brushes for getting even the grossest grime stains on the side of your sink.
16. A Harry Potter infinity scarf you can pull out anytime you want to get into some mischief.
17. A laundry spray powerful enough to remove any of your stains because it's just that legit.
18. A batch of independent succulents ready to bring some life into that boring, dull apartment of yours.
19. A glass cooktop cleaning kit essential for removing the burnt, caked-on food stuck on the sides of your burner from your latest cooking disaster.
20. A handy sink strainer so your kitchen drain won't actually clog with leftover food that you didn't want to scoop with your bare hands.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.