30 Products On Amazon Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
A macaron pill case, colorful socks, 24K gold playing cards, and 27 other favorite products from our recent posts.
2. An invisible ink pen set so your kids can write secret messages to each other about their older siblings.
3. A pack of 24K gold playing cards so pretty, you could probably bet on them instead of cash money.
5. A pair of sparkly crystal ball earrings, because decadence was always your thing, and they're just so adorable!
6. A diffuser necklace to drench with essential oils and keep with you whenever you need to chill out and smell the roses.
7. A pair of bluetooth headphones with up to eight hours of battery to use at the gym so they won't get in your way during your super intense workouts.
8. A macaron storage box to hide your tiny pieces of jewelry or pills you have to take throughout the day.
10. A set of geeky element coasters that'll glow in the dark, just in case you need a place to put your H2O.
11. A mesh shower caddy to hold all of your conditioner, shampoo, and body gel in one place instead of the lip of your bathtub.
12. A key rack organizer that'll prevent you from having to search everywhere and nowhere for your car keys that you swear you just had!
13. A copy of Cats Are Weird: And More Observations for all of the cat people who absolutely find humor in those adorable fluff balls.
14. A seat gap filler, because you're tired of having french fries fall in the gap of doom, never to be recovered again.
15. A pack of kitten sticky notes to serve as little nagging reminders of things you need to read, or errands you have to do.
16. A bit of Verb Ghost Oil, made with argan and moringa oils to seal in moisture, prevent frizz, and protect your precious ends from splitting if you constantly apply heat to your hair!
17. A cozy reversable plaid scarf that'll keep you all toasty while you're out in the elements and even when you're just in an office that doesn't want to turn on the fucking heat.
18. A waterproof Satisfyer Pro 2 with 11 different speeds to blow your mind and your private parts over and over and over again.
19. A game of Suddenly Drunk that'll simply turn any PG game into an excuse to get drunk off your ass.
20. A Star Wars cookbook, because you'd love to know how Luke and Leia kept themselves nourished while fighting the Empire.
21. A 32-ounce insulated water bottle that'll tell you when to slowly sip, so staying hydrated isn't much of a chore.
22. A cute loose tunic, because you've been looking for something perfect to pair with your leggings.
23. A weekly grocery list, so you won't have to spend hundreds of dollars on food you really don't need. Or come home with a pack of Twizzlers for dinner.
24. A fruit-based dessert maker that'll make a delicious frozen soft serve treat without any dairy involved.
25. A pair of animal slippers, because who wouldn't want a fuzzy companion to chill with them on a lazy Sunday?
26. A Bob Ross coloring book so you can take art into your own hands and color outside of the lines, because mistakes are just "happy accidents."
27. A contoured eye mask to give you the best shut eye of your life without actually squishing your eyeballs.
28. A heated seat cushion with added lumbar support so your aching back can finally find some relief, especially while commuting during rush hour.
29. A pair of high-waisted leggings great for pairing with your favorite crop top, because you slay.
30. A set of patterned socks to go with all of your colorful sneakers and shoes because you're a true original!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.