1. This hair magnet to easily pick up all their hair from your couch, floors, and blankets for people who love their pets, but can't stand the shedding.
2. A banging romper dress that'll cut down on miserable thigh chafe! Duality!
3. A hypoallergenic comforter for all the sleepy heads with sensitive skin.
4. Microfiber cloths that are great for giving your car (or anything, really) a squeaky shine!
5. A cleaning mat for your makeup brushes that's so easy, you won't have any excuse not to clean them anymore.
6. A lipstick that actually moisturizes your lips (rare, but totally possible).
7. A toilet bowl ring remover because your bathroom is literally a cesspool of germs and the toilet has most of them.
8. A seam ripper that'll come in handy when you have some pants that are sewn shut and you want to make them usable (or if you just have a sewing hobby).
9. A book to help you focus your energy and creativity on things that are actually important.
10. A mint julep face mask for soothing and refreshing your skin if you're suffering from large pores and/or acne.
11. These butterfly decals that'll be a welcome addition to any bedroom in need of a little accentuation.
12. Matcha green tea Kit Kat bars for putting some spice in your chocolate game.
13. A vegetable noodle slicer that will make any zucchini pasta (zoodle) meal so much easier to cook.
14. This mildew-proof shower curtain that's a godsend to people who don't change them that often.
15. A ceramic hair dryer because one of these days you'll need to wash your hair and subsequently dry it.
16. A floral maxi dress that's as cute as it is comfortable.
17. And these ankle strap sandals with a cute heel to match.
18. An acne remover kit for anyone who's obsessed with the pimple popper videos (it'll help get those stubborn blackheads).
19. A soft plastic broom to get suds off of your car and pick up stray pet hair. Dynamic.
20. A fidget cube for anyone with anxiety or who just wants to expend extra energy throughout the day.
21. Sunglasses that'll make you look cool as a cat (and they actually have UV protection!).
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.