We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of butter jeggings to wear all day, every day because they make your butt look AMAZING, ok?
2. A backpack that'll hold everything important — from your laptop to those detailed chemistry notes — all in one place.
3. A versatile, lightweight jacket perfect for the upcoming in-between weather.
4. A pair of mirrored sunglasses that'll be amazing for Instagram slays or just protecting your eyes from strong sunrays.
5. A scoop-neck tank because sometimes it's more of a fashion statement if you don't have any sleeves.
6. A bra blessed with full coverage so your boobies can be nice and supported throughout the day.
7. A Clinique tinted lip balm set that'll moisturize dry lips and give them a "pop" all in one swipe.
8. A pair of high waisted leggings because you're exhausted with the pairs you have slipping down while you're in the middle of a cardio routine.
9. A soft and willowy dress because you love looking as bohemian as possible.
10. A monogrammed tumbler so all your friends will understand which cup is yours when it's time for shots.
11. A burnout T-shirt so you can serve some retro, '70s fashions.
12. A pair of waffle running shorts to do some serious deep cleaning in your apartment.
13. A champagne-scented candle so your house can smell like wealth and luxury.
14. A Madewell wrap top that'll pair perfectly with a dope pair of jeans or even slacks — the choice is yours!
15. A reversible tote bag with an added wristlet because you always have to have the most versatile accessories and this is the icing on the cake.
16. A pair of suede Chelsea boots to officially prepare for fall. Just like winter, it's coming.
17. A set of DKNY curtains that'll bring a bit of personality and color into your new (or old) place.
18. A Hershel fanny pack, because carrying an oversized bag doesn't really mesh well with the minimalist life you're living.
19. A patterned long sleeve top for when layering just seems like too much work.
20. A trendy muscle shirt because you've been working extra hard on your guns and they're ready to fire.
21. A birthstone pendant necklace so folks will always know when you graced the world with your presence.
22. A pair of pleated trousers because you're classy and your wardrobe must reflect it.
23. An oversized tote bag you can take with you on all your travel adventures — it's ready to see the world!
24. A tube of Mac lipstick that'll be sure to make a statement wherever you go.
25. A pair of short pajamas for anyone who overheats during the night, but prefers their nightwear to be coordinated.
26. A pack of Ouai anti-frizz wipes because nothing could be worse than having humidity hair right before a first date (or anytime come to think of it). Yikes!
27. A pair of Dr. Scholl's platform sandals for all the shorties who are looking for some extra height in the most comfortable way possible.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.