28 Things People Who Only Wear Black Will Want To Add To Their Wardrobe ASAP
Wearing black all the time is a lifestyle.
2. You don't have to be a baseball player or even enjoy baseball to wear a baseball jersey, especially if it's cute.
3. A black T-shirt that is basically a love letter to all of the other black T-shirts you have in your closet right now.
5. Skater dresses are so versatile, especially with the floral pattern. They can almost make you forget that you have fifteen other black dresses on your person.
7. Just because you love black doesn't mean that you can't appreciate fantastical unicorns on a baseball cap!
8. Yes, there actually is a difference between a bodysuit and a swimsuit, although the lines DO blur. This is perfect to tuck into some black pants!
9. Space nerds love the color of the last frontier, especially on their crop tops. Beam me up, Scotty!
10. Go on and rival Wednesday Addams with this obsidian fit and flare dress, because black isn't just your color, it's THE color.
12. Everyone needs a pair of trousers in their closet, and they'll actually go with any top you have, because black matches with everything.
13. It may be a little too early for shorts, but these denim bermudas are too sleek af not to mention.
14. A delicate jersey dress to go with your black shoes, and your black purse and your black sunglasses...
16. Anyone can wear a muscle shirt, even people who are muscle-deficient. The black just makes it even better.
18. A modern bomber jacket that'll keep you stylish and at a comfortable temperature, which is KEY to spring weather.
19. Dresses are boring when you have the option of a romper that'll achieve the exact same look, minus the chafing.
21. Maxi dresses are honestly appropriate for EVERY occasion, and it just so happens that it's in the color raven, with dazzling blossoms for the season.
23. This sheer top has the right balance of black and pops of color that'll make you look at least a little cheerful – if that's actually the look you're going for.
27. Rock out with your back out in this fit and flare dress with the most charming little back straps.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.