19 Pieces Of Clothing That Are Basically Impossible To Stain
Because buying another shirt after getting an oil stain just sounds like way too much work.
1. A pair of stay-white jeans equipped with a special denim technology that literally repels stains and spills — just in case you wanna defy fashion rules and wear white after Labor Day.
2. A long-sleeve twill shirt made with stain-release fabric so you can simply wipe away those ketchup spills with a little soap and water.
3. A stretchy shirt that'll hold its shape throughout a day of sitting, standing, and being an active human being, all while staying stain-resistant!
4. A twill utility shirt with soil-release finish to keep stains away and make it easy to throw into the wash after a long day of looking fabulous.
5. A pair of chino pants that are crazy comfy and will be able to endure spilling soda or other wet things when you're out and about.
6. A pair of uniform pants to repel spills and stains just in case a food fight breaks out and your kid is smack-dab in the middle of the action.
7. A long-sleeve crew neck resistant to even the most intense coffee stains. And if you hate doing laundry, it's even odor-proof so it won't smell after a couple of wears.
8. A blouse perfect for going to brunch, spilling your mimosa on the front by an accident, and pretending nothing ever happened. Tiny unstainable fibers keep spills above the actual fabric.
9. A dress shirt infused with equa-tek technology, making this fancy-ass shirt spill-repellant and stain-resistant while never losing its softness.
10. A useful stain-resistant polo shirt so your little one can be as carefree as they want! Kids are messy. You know it, I know it, and even they know it — so why even fight it?
11. Slacks that won't get wrinkled in the wash, which means saving money at the dry cleaners to iron and remove stains you don't even remember spilling on your pants in the first place.
12. A crisp and casual collared shirt. It can honestly be a staple of your preppy dreams! With dry-blend and moisture-wicking technology, it protects against excessive sweat and random food spilling. Win!
13. A microfiber travel blazer made of Teflon-treated fabric so accidental spills can just roll off and you can just keep moving on with your day.
14. A stain-resistant denim jacket so your bundle of joy be fashionable and clean at the same damn time! Babies are adorable until they look like a mess.
15. A sweat-proof undershirt with cool pads to soak up the extra moisture under your arms, because pit-stains are a fucking drag and should be eradicated.
16. A white T-shirt probably engineered by a wizard. It's made with hydrophobic nanotechnology, water so dirt and other messy food products never soak into the cotton.
17. A button-up shirt to shield your skin from the sun with moisture-wicking fabric so you won't get horrible sunburn when you're out doing business in the wilderness...or something.
18. A heavy-duty tee with durable poly-blend fabric and fast-dry technology so lower back sweat isn't visible when you're working on those gains in the gym.
19. A travel tunic that's totally reversible and has moisture-wicking, wrinkle-resistant fabric to keep coffee stains from fucking up your vacation looks.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.