18 Pairs Of Leggings That People Actually Swear By
Stretchiness? Check! Sweat-resistant technology? Double Check. Being fashionable and comfy AF? Priceless.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Hue Leggings are super lightweight and flexible, which is amazing when it's still warm outside (so you can wear 'em without catching a heat stroke).
2. Zellas High-waisted leggings could be your go-to pair — they won't be see-through and can be layered with any top in your closet for a fly-ass outfit!
3. Lululemon Fast and Free leggings are hella perfect for intense workouts with their moisture-wicking fabric (which just means they absorb and evaporate the sweat on your body before it has a chance to make you all gross). Plus, they have pockets.
4. Reflex High Waisted Leggings have tons of compression abilities so your legs will cramp less often whether you're just walking long distances or training for your next marathon.
5. Outdoor Voices Springs Leggings contour to your legs, making you look even more amazing, while moisture-wicking fabric keeps your sweat from actually showing up on your butt or any furniture you wind up sitting on.
6. Ava and Viv Leisure Leggings are great for mixing and matching with different shirts and sweaters for an amazing fall look.
7. Old Navy Compression Leggings have cool AF prints and are so versatile that you can wear them to literally any event in your life if you wanna.
8. Soma Leggings aren't see-through AT ALL, which means you can rock a whole crop top without ever having to worry if the decision to wear red undies that day was too much.
9. Tuff Athletics Yoga Leggings are mid-rise and have a massive amount of stretch so you can be as comfy as possible while running errands for the day.
10. No Nonsense Cotton Shaping Leggings have a special smart temperature fabric that makes them adjust to your body — and they'll keep their shape throughout multiple washes and wears.
11. Hera Hero Seamless Workout Leggings will keep their shape throughout the day, but won't leave horrible red marks on your tummy once you take them off.
12. Aerie Chill leggings have a wide waistband that'll stretch with you, especially on days when you wanna veg out and lounge on the couch with friends.
13. Athleta Salutation Leggings are made with a special fabric (called Powervita) to give you support as well as flexibility during workouts.
14. Champion C9 Leggings move with you during periods of high activity and are made with soft, breathable fabric so you won't feel overheated during leg day.
15. Oalka Power Flex Yoga Pants have a hidden key pocket that'll come in handy when you're on the go and you don't feel like bringing a whole bag on the adventure.
16. Lululemon Align II are amazingly high rise and great for casual wear or when it's time for a long-ass run.
17. Deep Twist Capri Leggings allow you to have tons of movement without slipping or sliding down your waist, and it has an extraordinary and deep phone pocket so you don't have to hold it in your hands.
18. Torrid High Waisted Leggings are ridiculously stylish and will be dope for all of the thirst traps you're planning to post on Insta.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.