1. A pair of eternity studs to look shiny and sparkly as all hell in your ears.
2. A set of round, opal earrings to add a bit of vintage-like flair to your outfit.
3. A rhinestone rose ear cuff for when you wanna be extra AF and have a flower hanging from your ear.
4. Simple geometric studs that give off a truly understated sort of elegance.
5. A pair of Wonder Woman studs to showcase your inner superhero strength.
6. Galaxy earrings, because the eclipse shouldn't be the only time when you appreciate the stars.
7. Tropical palm tree hoops to remind everyone just how chill you are.
8. Circle drop earrings which sort of look like arrows if you stare hard enough. At least that's what you'll tell people.
9. Fancy AF tassel drop earrings great for sparking a conversation while mingling at parties when everyone's a little tipsy.
10. Elusive moon and star earrings that honestly can shine just as bright as the stars in the sky.
11. Cute lemon slice studs, because everyone needs a little sour to go with the sweet.
12. Mysterious and shiny black cat earrings with just the right amount of sparkle to keep things interesting.
13. Trendy, pineapple earrings that just might be able to live under the sea. It's debatable.
14. Gold spiral earrings to make everyone who looks at them a little dizzy but you won't care because you're cute as hell.
15. Delicate triangle earrings that will be the star of the show in your earlobe or when paired with your other piercings!
16. Ice cream cone earrings that'll oh so subtly proclaim your love for the totally orgasmic, super sweet snack.
17. Quirky bunny and carrot studs, because what is a cute-ass bunny without their favorite snack, anyway?
18. Romantic circle earrings to match with that amazing dress you have in your closet.
19. Funky pencil earrings that are actually made of parts of colored pencils. How cool!
20. Pink and fuzzy pom pom drop earrings with the greatest fusion of cute and unorthodox you've ever seen.
21. Graceful, beaded drop earrings Joan Harris from Mad Men would definitely fight you for.
22. Irreplaceable spiral earrings that are just as original as Van Gogh's Starry Night; the detail proves it!
23. A set of moon and star earrings Daenerys Targaryn and Khal Drogo would honestly adore.
24. Mischievous monkey earrings to add a bit of lighthearted fun to your ears.
25. Geometric hoop earrings with a dose of engraved flair for your really hip street style.
26. Cheery rainbow studs to give you a bit of joy when all you really feel like doing is staying in bed and crying all day.
27. Square hoop earrings because you're so tired of circle-shaped earrings and need some diversity.
28. Out of sight disco ball earrings any dancing queen, (young and sweet) would wanna wear on a night out.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.