16 Of The Best Skincare Products Under $10 To Buy At Sephora
A fresh face on a budget.
1. Sephora Collection Sleeping Masks are infused with different ingredients to relax your skin and smooth and brighten your complexion.
2. Olehenriksen Face The Truth Gel Cleanser gives your face a rigorous cleaning. With ingredients such as orange extract, it leaves your skin super refreshed and glowing.
3. Taste Beauty Felicia The Flamingo Lip Balm hydrates dry lips without the use of gluten or animal products, which makes it amazingly cruelty-free!
4. Sephora Collection Smooth Finisher Exfoliating Bath Mitt removes dead skin, dirt, and product residue – kind of like a snake shedding its old skin for a new and brighter you!
5. Dr. Jart Dermask Micro Jet Brightening Solution Mask uses antioxidants and other ingredients to brighten skin and reduce the look of hyper-pigmentation.
6. Boscia Clear Complexion Blotting Linens instantly absorb oil and sweat on your face without fucking up your makeup by using the powers of bamboo and willow bark extract.
7. Caudalie Grape Water refreshes and calms dry, brittle and sensitive skin with ingredients like potassium and mineral salts.
8. Glamglow Bubble Sheet Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask features green tea teaoxi technology and a mixture of amino acids to cleanse oily skin, while rectifying any dullness or uneven texture.
9. Too Cool For School Pumpkin 24K Gold Sheet Mask has pumpkin fruit extract that relieves dry, flaky skin and vitamin A to enhance your face's natural elasticity.
10. Rosebud Perfume Co. Strawberry Lip Balm soothes chapped lips with white beeswax to lock in moisture, making them really kissable.
11. NuFace Prep-N-Glow Cloths remove makeup with soft cotton lace and have micro-dots to gently exfoliate your face.
12. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel maintains a great moisture balance for oily and combination skin so your face won't be shiny at the end of the day.
13. Karuna Renewal And Eye Mask de-puffs the skin underneath your eyes with natural wood pulp fiber and aloe vera, making your under eye circles less visible.
14. Too Cool For School Egg Cream Mask adds much-needed hydration with the help of egg extract and coconut water.
15. Olehenriksen The Clean Truth Foaming Cleanser creates a thick lather made of African red tea extract to gently remove excess makeup and oil for soft, supple skin.
16. Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser smooths your complexion by gently warming your skin to open pores and lifting extra dirt and oil to prevent future breakouts.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.