We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey, hey! Did you guys know that Macy's is having a Fall Preview sale?!
Here's how it works: basically you get an extra 25% off any featured items with the promo code "PREVIEW," which means you save tons of cash while shopping until you drop! Here are some of our favorite fall-ready picks:
1. A trendy Tommy Hilfiger windbreaker that'll be a consistent, sporty barrier to the colder winds.
2. A pair of Lucky Brand booties to pair with your favorite skinny jeans, because it's finally "these boots are made for walking" season and that's just what you'll do!
3. A pair of reliable skinny jeans so you can show off your beautiful legs, even if the days are getting shorter and shorter.
4. A cropped hoodie, because even though you still want to show your gorge midriff, it might be a little too cold to rock short sleeves by themselves.
5. A lightweight and casual pair of Steve Madden sneakers so you can be absolutely futuristic while you trot along the bustling streets of your choosing.
6. A printed swing sweater, because sweater weather is truly coming up and you really have to be prepared.
7. A sleek AF DKNY blazer, because you're on a personal mission to bring back business casual, and mixed with your original ideas? It's gonna be a hit.
8. A Tommy Hilfiger backpack that'll hold all of your essentials and then some.
9. A set of dishwasher-safe stemless wine glasses to host all those grown-up dinner parties you always see on TV.
10. A silky bandana scarf for giving everyone a ton of classy hipster-on-your-street-style-Instagram pictures.
11. A pair of triple drop earrings that'll be the finishing touch to any ensemble you've been planning in your head for date night.
12. A set of Pyrex food containers, because you need a relatively unbreakable and sturdy way to store all of your leftovers after making your chef's masterpiece.
13. An open cardigan that'll do you right when it comes to layering properly so you won't overheat while you're walking outside, but freezing once you get inside.
14. A long-sleeve wrap dress for an easy AF outfit solution for when you wanna do the absolute least, but still want to serve looks.
15. A palm duvet set made out of breathable cotton to bring a bit of tropical paradise to your place of zen and relaxation.
16. A super modern Calvin Klein fanny pack for when you only want to carry the bare minimum, because who wants to have a backache from holding non-essentials if you don't have to?
17. A reliable Corningware Baker that'll be at the ready whenever you want to whip up your famous brownies, cakes, or casseroles.
18. A super dope Ralph Lauren Tote that'll be your most favorite, sophisticated companion on all of your adventures.
19. A charming initial necklace for anyone who really just loves the first letter of their first names.
20. A set of non-stick frying pans so you can prep all of your sauces and dope omelets without anything sticking to the bottom, making clean-up easy as hell.
21. A Martha Stewert Collection Dutch oven to fashionably help you make the best-roasted stews any starter chef would be proud of.
Here's to shopping!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.