1. A classic denim jacket appropriate for any occasion.
2. A varsity jacket, because they aren't just for athletes, you know! If you wanna rock that sporty look, I support you.
3. An ultra portable rain jacket suitable for any outdoor activity.
4. A jacket with patches on it that'll definitely make a statement (particularly, that you're cool af).
5. S spring jacket that can go with basically everything. Finally. Shout out to the adaptability of chambray.
6. A neon, color-blocked windbreaker to give you some '90s vibes.
7. A denim jacket that is also a sweatshirt. It even has a hood!
8. A trendy bomber jacket to do all the work for you: sometimes you just wanna look cool without any thought or effort.
9. A lightweight and breathable windbreaker that's perfect for running on a rainy day.
10. A Star Trek track jacket to boldly go where no man has gone before.
11. A double-breasted trench coat you can definitely rival Holly Golightly in.
12. A futuristic, holographic jacket for making a The Fifth Element kind of statement.
13. A longline mesh jacket so you can feel the refreshing spring breeze.
14. A camo utility jacket should help you blend in when you're tired of standing out.
15. A bomber jacket with so many of pockets. Good thing, because they're necessary.
16. A jacket Finn from The Force Awakens wore on a damn desert planet without dying from a heat stroke... so I think will do you just fine.
17. A camo jackets, because they're super cool, and this one has a hood!
18. A shawl for the rising temperatures outside, and the chilly AC inside.
19. A linen jackets: ideal for not sweating your ass off in warm weather.
20. A bright denim jacket for a pop of color!
21. A super-handy utility jacket with just the right amount of edge.
22. A magnificent and marvelous flamingo-print windbreaker. How tropical.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.