We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Philosophy Renewed Hope in A Jar Moisturizer renews and saves your skin from dryness, dullness, and uneven texture with a triple blend of hydroxy acids and fruit exracts.
2. Liz Earle Superskin Moisturizer contains pomegranate extract and borage oil to lock in moisture so you can live out your fresh-faced dreams.
3. Too Cool For School All-in-One Egg Mellow Cream Firming Moisturizer is infused with bouncy collagen and egg yolk extracts that moisturizes and plumps your face in a really satisfying way.
4. Fresh Sugar Lemon Body Lotion uses lemon and brown sugar to refresh and rejuvenate tired skin that honestly needs a boost.
5. Neutrogena Body Oil locks in your skin's natural moisture with the help of sesame oils, leaving it soft and silky!
6. Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion revitalizes dry skin with olive and macadamia oils to firm and even out skin tone.
7. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion uses oatmeal to soothe irritated skin and even has a skin protectant to help those who struggle with eczema.
8. Ultimate Organic Honey Skin Body Cream contains medical-grade manuka honey as well as shea butter and coconut oil to penetrate your dry-ass skin and gift it the moisture it was begging for.
9. Marcelle Hydra-C Energizing Hydrating Gel has green tea and cucumber extracts to hydrate and protect your skin against nasty-ass pollutants that just don't want you to win.
10. Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Calming Body Moisturizer specifically targets the babes with eczema — it's free of fragrance and anything else that might irritate your sensitive skin, and has ceramide technology to rebuild your precious skin barrier!
11. St. Ives Soothing Body Lotion nourishes dry skin with shea butter and oatmeal to combat itchiness. Sweet relief!
12. Jergens Wet Skin Body Moisturizer can be applied straight after a shower to lock in hydration throughout the day.
13. Kiehl's Creme de Corps Whipped Body Butter is enriched with soy milk and honey to help restore your body's natural moisture balance.
14. AmLactin Moisturizing Lotion gently exfoliates rough, dry skin and even can aid in removing keratosis pilaris!
15. Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Body Butter delivers a shit ton of hydration with egg yolk extract, jojoba oil, and shea butter to keep your whole body slick as hell!
16. CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion restores your protective skin barrier with ceramides and hyaluronic acid to retain moisture.
17. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream shields skin from environmental damage with glacial glycoproteins, while squalane prevents dry flakes and rough patches.
18. Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer calms and soothes skin with natural hemp seed oil along with shea butter and ginseng.
19. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer has a total soy complex to help even out your skin tone, as well as SPF 15 for protection from the sun!
20. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré helps rebuild your hydrolipidic layer (aka your skin's protection against the cold, cold, world) while also doubling as a handy makeup primer. Ah, the duality of man.
21. It's Skin Cookie and Body Ice Cream softens your rough hands and body with mineral oils and stearic acid to relieve dullness and uneven texture.
22. Benefit Cosmetics Total Moisture Facial Cream uses a tri-radiance complex that includes super moisturizing mango butter to stop dryness even when you're out in the unforgiving winter weather.
23. O'Keeffe's Skin Repair Body Lotion quickly absorbs into your dry skin and helps prevents flare ups that usually happen when you suffer from continuous dry skin.
24. The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter drenches your skin in absolutely moisture-inducing ingredients that include good ol' coconut oil and cocoa butter!
25. Majestic Pure Coconut Oil and Now Sweet Almond Oil both lock in moisture to super dry skin so it could be smooth to the touch.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.