Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers", which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A stainless steel sink caddy that'll hold all of your sponges and brushes so they won't be gross and still damp when it's time to use them again.
3. A grill basket for barbecuing your vegetables juuuust right without scorching them to bits or having them fall into the grill.
4. A truly refreshing ice pop mold, because you love to make your own and eat them at your leisure without getting all sticky.
5. A relaxing dog bed so your best furry friend doesn't feel the need to jump in yours after a long day of naps and chasing the cat around the house.
6. A copy of True Roots: A Mindful Kitchen with More Than 100 Recipes Free of Gluten, Dairy, and Refined Sugar that'll open your third eye on clean eating and show you how easy it is to avoid gluten (if you wanna).
7. A wide-brim straw fedora just in time for all the rooftop parties, so you can give off your best Miami vibes while staying protected from the sun.
8. A bluetooth speaker with up to 24 hours of playtime, so you can blast all of your summer jams at the beach without the constant worry of it dying.
9. A tube of L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer that'll prep your lashes so they can be extra full and long when you apply mascara right after.
10. An adorable (and completely foldable) booster seat so your tiny tot can go on all the adventures with you without sitting on your lap when there aren't any mini seats available.
11. A copy of Crazy Rich Asians, because you'd love to read about how Rachel Chu deals with her boyfriend basically being a wealthy celebrity in his home country *before* the movie drops!
12. A pack of clear corner guards to protect your baby from hitting their head on all the hard-ass furniture while they're on the go.
13. A tube of Maybelline Baby Lips Glow Balm that'll give you a natural pop of pink to go perfectly with your skin tone, since it uses your personal pH balance for the right shade.
14. A foldable side table perfect for taking with you to the beach and the rest of your outdoor shenanigans, because you'll need something to hold your phone and keep your food off the ground.
15. A super chill tank top that'll be amazing for when the weather finally decides to warm up and you want to get a little brown without pesky tan lines.
16. A handy doggy life jacket to keep your pupper afloat if he ever decides to go for a refreshing dip in the ocean and his paddle just won't cut it.
17. A pack of two laser pointers so your kitty can chase that red light until the cows come home. It also comes with a traditional flashlight you can use when the power goes out!
18. A food dehydrator with an auto shutoff and continuous airflow that'll make drying consistent for making the best fruit roll-ups and turkey jerky of 2018.
19. A pack of magnetic clips that'll secure all of your open bags of potato chips and bread so they won't get all hard and gross when the air (inevitably) hits them.
20. A copy of Armageddon, so you can cuddle up on your bed and thank the universe that a meteor isn't coming to kill us all. Hopefully you won't miss a thing.
When you're off to save the world to the tunes of Aerosmith...
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.