Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers", which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A Rubbermaid produce container that'll allow you to store all of your fruits and veggies in the fridge for longer without their going bad!
2. A fashionable lunch bag — it's insulated and totally waterproof, because you'd like to keep your turkey sandwich cold and not have condensation leak onto your desk (or anywhere else).
3. A container of Etude House Drying Powder (made with sugar polymers) for blotting your face throughout the day to keep your matte makeup from turning super shiny.
4. A somewhat creepy spirit tree sculpture to liven up your backyard. It'll definitely be a conversation piece and get people talking about whether or not your tree is related to Grandmother Willow from Pocahontas.
5. A bottle of car scratch remover, because you hate those little scratches you have on your BMW from those hard-ass pine cones and need some relief!
6. A smart notebook that makes digital copies of anything you write down and can be reused up to five times, because we're living in the year 3000 and everything is coming up roses.
7. A pair of casual loafers to wear with a cute dress or jeans. They won't hurt your precious feet by the end of the day.
8. A copy of Their Eyes Were Watching God — it'll guide you through the life of Janie Crawford as she discovers herself through love and poverty during the era of Jim Crow.
9. A pair of strappy sandals with a comfy cork sole, because it's time to free your feet and expose them to the sunshine.
10. A printed swing dress for going out with the girls to a poppin' rooftop brunch.
11. A simple crossbody bag that'll holds everything you've ever needed without being too cumbersome.
12. A useful bento box with an insulated thermos section for your little one who actually has to go to school now, and hates when their lunch foods touch.
13. A tub of ghee butter made with Himalayan pink salt that'll add the right amount of flavor in your meals without using coconut or olive oil!
14. A set of pretty ceramic coasters so you don't have to murder all your friends for leaving their glasses on your nice wood table without adequate protection.
15. A pair of compression sleeves for your calves, because you've been getting cramps lately (training for your 3K), and you need a little bit more...support.
16. A compact table fan with an auto shut-off timer and oscillation fans to keep you nice and cool during the night without making too much noise.
17. A useful toothbrush stand, because you'd really appreciate having your toothpaste and brush all in the same place without.
18. A tube of The Balm Mad Lash Mascara to lengthen your lashes to the next solar system without smudging or transferring over to your eyelids throughout the day
19. A foldable storage bag made out of linen so your blankets and off-season clothing will be able to breathe while stowed away in a closet or underneath your bed.
20. A super cool and portable lightbox powered by a USB cord for when the inspiration to trace something hits — you can use it for stenciling, 2D animation, calligraphy, scrapbooking, or tattooing!
21. A copy of Black Panther so you can consistently get your life watching T'Challa defeat the fine-ass Killmonger to keep Wakanda flourishing and in safe hands.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's Mover's and Shakers here.