Here's What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the rankings. This week: a baby Groot flowerpot, Amika Nourishing Mask, and a pretty maxi dress.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers", which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A jar of Amika Nourishing Mask that'll deeply condition and restore dry, brittle hair with the help of jojoba seed oil and vitamin C.
2. A teeth whitening light (use it with teeth-whitening gel or strips) for brightening your one-of-a-kind chompers so you can shine the pants off people with your blinding smile.
4. An inflatable volleyball net for your pool, ensuring that you and your kids will have hassle-free entertainment all season long.
5. A pair of wedge sandals that have just the right amount of toe exposure to keep your feet cool in the warm weather.
6. Coconut sunscreen to protect your luscious skin from burning while you're out sunbathing and enjoying the warm weather.
8. An adorable hummingbird feeder so you can see how cool little birds are and get in touch with nature right in your backyard!
9. A baby Groot flowerpot, because you know all of your budding plants will grow and be nourished in an actual guardian of the galaxy.
11. A leather messenger bag that'll safely hold all of your valuables and house keys while you're out exploring the world as we know it.
12. A tube of dark spot corrector that'll slowly lighten areas of hyperpigmentation so your skin can glow just like your beautiful soul.
13. A copy of The Pot Book: A Complete Guide to Cannabis to really get you informed on the science and politics behind the truly magical plant.
14. A stunning two-piece swimsuit for vacationing in Fiji and living your best life (and getting Instagram pictures).
15. A super cute activity book for your toddler who desperately wants to learn different kinds of animal feet and actually hold them in their tiny hands.
16. A seam brush to really scrub the shit out of the grout that has been getting dirtier and dirtier each day. Enough is enough!
17. A foldable bamboo drying rack that'll soak up all the moisture of your freshly washed plates and cups without staining over time. Plus, it's good for the environment since bamboo is super sustainable — and will last you forever!
18. An innovative bike phone mount to securely fasten to your handlebars, because you'd really like to know where you're going while going hard on the pedals.
19. A lifesaving tortilla warmer for keeping your freshly fried tortillas warm, especially when you gotta transport them to the family function across town.
21. A copy of the first season of American Gods , because who doesn't wanna watch the shenanigans of actual myths and legends in a modern setting?
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.