Amazon has a list of products called Movers and Shakers, which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A sunflower dress with handy pockets so you can be super duper prepared when spring decides to make its debut.
2. A bottle of DevaCurl Supercream made with coconut oil to moisturize your curls and reduce frizz while adding a bit of shine to your tresses.
3. An innerspring mattress with a quilted cover and foam that'll give you support and true comfort for when you really gotta catch some winks before work.
4. A pack of makeup remover cloths made of microfiber — they'll save you tons of dough since you'll no longer be buying wipes you can't even re-use.
5. A tube of voluminous mascara with a smooth slide formula and soft bristles to give your lashes length and fullness without clumping.
7. A hypoallergenic, oil-free setting powder perfect for all the girlies with darker skin because it doesn't make you look like a ghost if your friend decides to use flash when taking pictures of you and your crew.
8. A pack of pimple patches to soak up all the excess puss, oil, and moisture your face just didn't want to remove itself while you catch some Z's.
9. A set of trendy end tables to decorate your tiny apartment because you're trying to be an adult and adults don't set their lamps or coffee mugs on the floor by the couch.
10. A set of wheatgrass seeds your cat will be in love with, especially since they'll have a snack to munch on in-between meals.
11. A hundred dollar bill area rug to show everyone who visits that you're rich AF and have expensive taste.
12. A pair of circle sunglasses great for blocking the shade from the sun (and your haters), all while staying on trend.
13. An Invisibobble that'll hold up your hair in any updo you can imagine without ever tangling or denting whenever you decide to take it out.
14. A wobble ball to keep your doggo super busy and occupied when you really don't have the energy to play fetch.
15. A set of fancy-ass crystal pens so every note you take can be over the top.
16. A pair of heat-resistant gloves to protect your precious hands from getting burnt while you're grilling or pulling a cake pan out of the oven.
17. A versatile, stretchy skirt you can throw on with literally any outfit, especially Tina Belcher cosplay.
18. A bottle of vitamin C serum with added hyaluronic acid that'll help with brightening your skin, fading acne scars, and relieving dark circles.
19. A V-neck dress that'll be a hit with everyone at that spring break house party you really didn't want to go to, but you promised yourself you'd be social.
20. A floral swing tunic for pairing with some comfy leggings so you can transform into a spring bee.
21. A stuffed burger press with a non-stick coating so all of your hamburgers can have extra creamy cheese in the middle without sticking to the bottom.
You eating tons of burgers:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.