Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers", which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A shiny sequin fanny pack that'll add the right amount of sparkle to all of your dope summer fashions while being able to hold your valuables.
2. A handy grill brush so you can actually keep your charcoal grill clean after cooking the most amazing burgers and steaks for all your guests.
3. A pair of jumbo toy hammocks with the ability to expand up to five feet, because your kids have so many damn stuffed animals that you haven't seen the actual floor in days. Something's gotta give!
4. A clear backpack so you'll never have to dig through mountains of stuff just to find your keys.
5. A tube of Burt's Bees Aloe and Coconut Oil After Sun Soother for calming and moisturizing your sunburnt skin. Why didn't you wear sunscreen, again?
6. An adorable electric shaver with 18K gold–plated heads for easily removing hair wherever you may want.
7. A really cool dinosaur skirt, because you'd love to go back to the prehistoric period and work hand-in-hand with a Brontosaurus, like the Flintstones.
8. A pair of unicorn swim shoes so your tiny tot will be able to wade in the water without scratching their little toes. It's almost like magic!
9. A USB audio adapter that'll plug in up to two headphone jacks so you and bae can both watch your current Netflix series together without having to rewind because you didn't hear some dialouge.
10. A bottle of Humane acne wash with benzoyl peroxide that'll keep your skin clear all summer long. Oily skin who?
11. A cocktail muddler set to make the most poppin' caipirinhas or mojitos at your next outdoor function. Mash them limes to perfection.
12. A lightweight floral cardigan that'll look amazing when you layer it over a tank top, but won't actually make you sweat horribly when walking in the heat.
13. A pack of biodegradable wet wipes to thoroughly wipe down your body when you're out in the wilderness, because someone thought camping would actually be a great idea in 100-degree weather.
14. A pair of compression socks with arch support to keep your feet from getting horrible cramps while you're training for that marathon!
15. A copy of An American Marriage (it's featured in Oprah's Book Club!!), which explores the relationship between newlyweds Celestial and Roy, and how they deal with him being arrested and sent to prison for a crime he didn't commit.
16. A totally washable kid's makeup set so your offspring can express their creativity and groom themselves to become the next big YouTube MUA and take a nap right after. Being an influencer is tiring.
17. A blade brush with a wrap-around design and bristles to easily (and safely) scrub down all your heavy duty knives without actually nicking yourself and causing a horror scene in the middle of your kitchen.
18. A V-neck waffle knit blouse that'll probably become a staple in your summer wardrobe, since it's so versatile.
19. A Tile key finder with a range of 200 feet so you can say "adios" to ever losing your keys (or any other valuables) again. Once you sync it with your phone, your keys will beep until you find them!
20. And Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella, because Brandy honestly did that and you deserve to watch the magic of a multicultural cast over and over again.
Here's to the greatest fairytale ever told!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's Mover's and Shakers here.