Here's What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the rankings. This week: a corn stripper, Drake's Scorpion, and kid's sunscreen.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers", which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A sweat-resistant sunscreen with SPF 30 that'll prevent your kid's sensitive skin from getting burned.
2. A cute self-feeding utensil set for your kiddo who's just learning how to use a fork like the rest of civilized society. Hopefully they'll be ready before the State dinner you have planned.
3. A Honeywell Tower Fan with a whopping eight speeds, oscillation control, and auto shutoff so you won't actually melt like the Wicked Witch of the West during these long summer nights.
4. A pair of Bluetooth headphones to place right at your neck so you can easily answer your phone in the middle of a jog or a rather intense jam session.
5. A stunning V-neck maxi dress with pockets for a fashionable (and cool) outfit, perfect for combating the blistering summer heat.
6. An elongated brush to deeply clean all of your spare wine bottles and water thermoses without working up a sweat.
8. A cat toy filled with addictive catnip so your kitty can literally drive themselves crazy over a yellow banana while you take photos.
9. A bright, insulated water bottle, because you get ridiculously thirsty during your morning runs and you'd like to have a refreshing sip now and then.
10. A LED reading light with three modes of brightness so you won't fuck up your already bad eyesight by reading War and Peace in your dark room at 3 a.m.
11. A car charger that'll blend seamlessly with your cigarette lighter, because sleek is always the name of the game!
12. A pair of Teva Olowahu sandals with a lightweight foam base so your feet can feel like they're walking on a fucking cloud while you're going off on your next adventure.
13. A useful air pressure corkscrew to easily remove the cork from your favorite bottle of rosé with a few pumps!
14. A copy of Turtles All The Way Down, which follows Aza, who is learning how to deal with being perfect for literally everyone, even herself, while trying to figure out the mystery behind a fugitive billionaire.
15. An indoor and outdoor waterproof tray so you don't have to bring sand and grime inside your pristine beach house. And if all else fails, you can just use it as a lunch tray.
16. A set of stainless steel straws that'll help you reduce your plastic print, and can be re-used over and over again!
17. An oil and vinegar bottle, making it super simple to add the right amount of liquid to your stir fry without making a mess.
18. A handy dandy corn stripper, because you have braces and you'd rather not have kernels stuck in your teeth at the barbecue. Corn on the cob, who?
19. An adventure scrapbook to document all of your cool travels and intimate moments with the people you love, just like the old couple from Up! Tears are down from your face, I can tell.
20. A copy of drizzy Drake's Scorpion , because you really do need to be all up in your feelings this summer and the bravest scorpio of them all has provided a soundtrack.
Here's to all the Drake quotes you're gonna use as Instagram captions:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.