Here's What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the rankings. This week: a retro air fryer, an insulated ice cream tub, and Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers", which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A cooling towel to give your sweaty head some relief on a hot and humid day. All you have to do is run it under cold water before you go outside, wring it out, and place it around your neck!
2. An insulated ice cream tub so you can keep your freshly-made treat from getting gross freezer burn in the ice box!
3. A finger stretcher that'll strengthen your grip and forearm muscles, because you'd really like to avoid getting carpal tunnel at 25.
4. A retro air fryer, because you'd love to make your famous wings without burning them in oil. This thing comes with a timer and you don't even NEED oil to achieve crispy perfection!
5. A pet hair clipper with four different attachments, because your pup needs some relief from the heat and — let's be real — the groomer is way too fucking expensive. You love Jimmy, but you love being able to put a roof over his head more.
6. A stainless steel paper towel holder with a spring-activated arm to give you easy-tear sheets every time without even trying!
7. A kit with Bonsai tree seedlings so you can grow four different kinds of peace (hehe) and serenity.
8. A copy of Between Harlem And Heaven to educate yourself on the varied cuisine of Afro-Asian-American cooking so all of your friend dinners can be lit AF.
9. A tube of Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner so you can get the sharpest, clearest wing, thanks to its felt tip and pigmented formula!
10. A wireless charging pod (compatible with both iOS and Androids) to quickly and safely get your phone back to 100% without the hassle of cords.
11. A three-piece sheet set made with wrinkle-resistant fibers that'll keep you nice and cozy the next time you decide to change your bedding.
12. A lace-hemmed turtleneck dress to rock when you've got an important function to attend and you would LOVE to be able to serve LEWKS for your blog.
13. A solar-powered fountain pump because you dream of waking up with birds singing to you at a fountain like Snow White (while being eco-friendly at the same time).
14. A vintage-y Kitchen Aid spatula (with a heat resistance of up to 450 degrees) so all of your burgers can be reliably flipped when you say so...and not a moment after!
15. A hydration backpack so you can take sips whenever you're dying of thirst during your workout, yet won't feel like stopping while you're in the zone.
16. A bamboo serving tray — being able to eat breakfast in bed with bae sounds ideal, especially when you won't get food on your new (and super clean) bedsheets.
17. A bottle of Cetaphil Hydrating Lotion that'll moisturize your dry skin with the help of hyaluronic acid while preventing future breakouts.
18. A de-shedding brush to remove excess fur from your dog's coat in-between grooming appointments. It features small teeth-like ridges that won't hurt your best friend, but subtly trim his body so he's always Instagram-ready!
19. A battery-powered hair remover for trimming your sensitive chin or neck without all the irritation and razor bumps!
21. A three-tier cooling rack with non-stick coating that'll keep all your baked goods in one place while they get down to room temperature.
Looking at all these products like:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.