Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers", which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A mesh cleaning sponge that'll scrub all the dirt and grime off your aging Toyota without breaking a sweat or scratching the paint.
2. A car clothes rack you can hang from your grab handles so your dry cleaning won't get all wrinkled before you're able to bring it in the house to wear.
3. A jade roller for massaging your skin and increasing blood circulation to brighten your complexion...all while catching up on your current Netflix obsession.
4. A ring sizer that'll show your exact finger measurements, because you'd really like to know how big your fingers are BEFORE splurging on diamond rings Elizabeth Taylor–style.
5. A tube of Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick made with vitamin E and avocado oil that'll absolutely give you the finishing "pop" on your already amazing makeup routine without drying out your lips!
6. A set of marshmallow roasting sticks to get your s'mores all nice and gooey without burning your fingers!
7. An inflatable duck tub perfect for tiny tikes who aren't ready for the full experience of bath time, but still deserve the pure joy of bubbles and soap.
8. A set of LED vanity mirror lights for the right amount of sparkle and star power so you can finish your new makeup look in style.
9. A set of crystal wine glasses, because you'd like to have the fanciest dinner party of all time and that begins with bougie-ass wine and something cool to pour it in.
10. A really fun sticker to give to your local sloth-obsessed friend so they can place it right on their favorite notebook!
11. A pack of Cinnabon K-Cups so you can get your fill of sweet, sweet goodness with a side of caffeine to start your day right.
12. A gemstone pendant necklace that'll give your neck a bit of subtle bling, and if you believe in the power of crystals, the malachite is meant to help you take action and protect you from harm.
13. A lightweight polka dot dress with pockets for a super casual date night with bae.
14. A set of scented soy wax candles, because sometimes you need a sense of relaxation and peace while you're reading the latest New York Times bestseller.
15. A hand-held fabric steamer to easily get out all the wrinkles from your clothes on-the-go, because you'd really like to make a great impression on your business trip!
16. A copy of Salt., which'll engulf you into short bursts of extreme feeling through well written poems about identity, race, love, and feminism.
17. A microfiber ruffled bed skirt for hiding all of the clutter underneath your bed, making your room appear tidy without actually trying.
18. A wooden plant holder to add a bit of mid-century charm to your living space, while keeping your beautiful plants off the floor.
19. An all natural lava pumice stone, because scrubbing off your callouses and dead skin in the shower brings you peace and serenity.
20. A bottle of Aveeno Moisturizing Shave Gel made with natural oatmeal and sunflower seed oil that'll keep your skin super smooth and prevent razor bumps without aggravating sensitive skin!
21. A copy of A Goofy Movie — watch Goofy and his son get into various road trip shenanigans for a bit of nostalgic fun with really great music!
We're seeing it eye to eye!!
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's Mover's and Shakers here.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides here!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.