Here's What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the rankings. This week: To All The Boys I've Loved Before, an indoor basketball hoop, a dog puzzle game, and a mini cot.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers", which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A silky synthetic kabuki foundation brush to blend, blend, blend your makeup for a flawless, airbrushed-like application.
2. A graphic nursing pillow you can use to feed the love of your life when they're a hungry caterpillar or when it's time for them to sit up and be a big kid.
3. A copy of To All The Boys I've Loved Before so you can educate yourself on the newest Netflix fad and get your daily dose of what is, essentially, a teenage rom-com with diverse characters you can absolutely fall in love with over and over again.
4. A bottle of Rain-X shower cleaner that'll remove soap, scum, and hard water stains, because you're tired of your shower doors not being squeaky clean.
5. A stemless wine glass for living your best cat lover life while enjoying a hearty dose of red wine after a long day.
6. A money clip and wallet with RFID-blocking technology to carry all of your important cards and cash on you wherever you go (without taking up tons of space).
7. A trendy AF flannel shirt made out of brushed cotton to wear when your inner hipster (and lumberjack) is just dying to make an appearance.
8. A really awesome puzzle game for your dog, because you're trying to make them into the smartest four-legged creature so you can cash in on their future fame.
9. A pair of garden gloves with Wolverine-like claws that'll really get into the dirt of your home garden without the use of a shovel!
10. A modern-looking bronze and rubber paper towel holder so you won't have to pick up a whole roll with dirty or super wet hands in order to tear off the one sheet you need.
11. A cat litter scooper that'll get all of your cat's poop out of the litter box without it sticking to the aluminum, because who has time to fiddle with sifting when you don't have to?
12. An academic planner so you can stay on top of all the assignments and projects your professor assigned that you absolutely CAN NOT forget — they're worth half your grade!
13. A tin of natural cream pomade that'll slick and style down your hair while keeping it completely matte and super soft.
14. A mini basketball hoop to use whenever you're working from home and just need a brain break with a bit of physical activity. Hoop life is forever.
15. A retro-style pencil dress that'll capture the true spirit of Mad Men with every wear, especially if you whip it out during date night.
16. A portable toddler cot to keep at the ready for whenever your little ones want to have a sleepover with their friends so you can make them as comfy as possible.
17. A set of iron-on denim patches that'll save all of your favorite (but tattered) jeans from being thrown out like last week's trash.
18. A pair of glasses to protect your beautiful eyeballs from blasted strain caused from the blue light on computer screens.
19. A set of face paints, because it's never too early to prep for Halloween, plus you can practice your complicated clown face during your alone time.
20. A copy of Fifty Shades Freed, because let's be honest here — this movie is actually your guilty pleasure and you're invested in whether or not Anastasia and Christian actually get their steamy happy ending!
You to the Fifty Shades Freed movie and these products:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.