Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers", which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A tube of cruelty-free Acure Cleansing Gel to gently remove makeup, dirt, and oil from your pores, because clear skin is definitely a goal for 2018.
2. A bottle of liquid car polish for gently making your beloved car shine like the sun — without the use of wax.
3. A fashionable rope bag that'll hold all of your things without giving you a backache after coming home from your various adventures.
4. A cooling helmet liner with UPF 45 protection and moisture-wicking technology to wear outside when the heat just gets to be too much, but you don't have time for your sweat to fall into your eyes (or face).
5. A set of paint brushes that'll be able to handle acrylic and oil-based paints so you can have the tools to create your next Basquiat-level masterpiece!
6. A pair of baby dresses, because your little kid deserves to look super freaking cute even when they're making a mess in their play pen.
7. A pair of stretchy bike shorts that'll take you to the next level of athleisure and keep the chafing at bay.
8. A stroller organizer with a stroller hook to store all the essentials for you and your tiny tyke without digging through BAGS of baby accessories just for that teething ring they can't do without.
9. A handy steering wheel cover that'll provide some extra grip (and style) for your dope whip.
10. A set of (connectable) boat bath toys, because bath time is about to be LIT with the little boat train your kid is gonna put together during their scrub-a-dub-dub!
11. A tub of natural cocoa butter for moisturizing your dry skin so you can continue on with the rest of your summer glow in peace.
12. A copy of How To Make Shit Happen by Sean Whalen that'll show you how to actually follow through with the hundreds of plans you have in your head that you just can't seem to execute for the life of you.
13. A shampoo brush for exfoliating your scalp and helping remove dandruff and product from your hair, leaving it squeaky clean.
14. A mesh shower caddy with an added hook to hold your dorm key while you get ready for a long day of lectures. Here's to another semester.
15. A bottle of Herstyler Argan Oil Hair Serum made with a mix of aloe vera and argan oil to transform dry, damaged hair by giving it tons of moisture and shine.
16. A welcoming doormat made with coconut coir to catch all the dust and dirt from all the shoes coming in and out of your house (all while being totally eco-friendly)!
17. A trendy saucer chair, because your friends need a place to comfortably sit and these things are perfect to pull out and then fold away when you're done.
18. A super cool dog ball launcher that'll be great for taking fetch sessions to new heights while keeping your hands (thankfully) slobber-free.
19. A set of floating shelves to place on your walls so you can display vacation pictures and books to make you look super intelligent in front of your friends and fam.
20. A pack of hypoallergenic pimple patches made with tea tree and calendula oil that'll magically vacuum out all the excess oil (and whatever your whiteheads are made of) so breakouts can be a thing of the past.
Shout out to cool shit!
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's Mover's and Shakers here.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.