Here's What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the rankings. This week: leather conditioner, Shonda Rhimes' Year Of Yes, bar earrings, and a vacuum-sealed wine cork!
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers", which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A super useful tin of leather conditioner and scratch repair for bringing new life into all of your worn leather bags, jackets, and even furniture so you can use them over and over again.
2. A clear phone case with an electroplated frame that'll protect your phone from cracks while looking absolutely stylish every time you pull it out of your pocket.
3. Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand In the Sun and Be Your Own Person by Shonda Rhimes for learning to take life by the horns and take chances that'll eventually lead to success.
4. A handy car vacuum (that'll plug right into your cigarette lighter!), because you'd love to be able to get all the spare fast food fries from in between your bucket seats without breaking a sweat.
5. A useful sewing kit that'll be ready to mend all the tears and rips in your favorite T-shirt you're just not ready to give up yet.
6. A fashionable tunic dress with buttons — it'll be perfect to pair with some leggings when the mood to be comfy AF strikes!
7. A set of tire pressure gauges to let you know if you need to put some more air in that one back tire that keeps giving you problems — you'll never be caught out on the road with a flat ever again!
8. A totally creepy Boo hat that'll scare all of your Mario Kart opponents into losing another round.
9. A workout bar you can fasten to the outside of any door in your house so you'll save you wads of cash money doing pull-ups and other bodyweight exercises in the comfort of your own home!
10. A durable Apple Watch sport band made out of soft, breathable silicone, because you really need a strap that's up for your marathon training and all the sweat that comes with it.
11. A non-slip tiered spice pantry organizer to place in your cabinet so all of your spices and sauce cans can be right in your eyesight when you need just a dash of paprika.
12. A wooden corner spoon that'll help you create the best spaghetti sauce of 2018 while scraping all the spices from the sides of the pot.
13. A quirky, geeky hippo print you can hang on any and every wall you have, since you want everyone to know about how trendy you are.
14. A reliable pet fountain to give all of your furry companions the right amount of water to keep them nice and hydrated while you aren't home (and even when you are)!
15. A spikey massage ball for stimulating your circulation and trigger points after a hard workout so you won't be ridiculously sore the next day.
16. A timed pet feeder to make sure your cat or dog gets some dinner in a timely manner. Plus, it'll help prevent them from overeating so you won't have to buy as much food for them later on!
17. A pair of elegant gold-plated bar earrings that'll spice up your already gorgeous outfit with a bit of classic beauty.
18. A kiddie golf set, because your child is a Tiger Woods in the making, which means they have to start practicing their long drives ASAP.
19. A pair of scented candles (the one pictured is water lily pear) to set the kind of relaxed atmosphere you deserve once you get home from a long, stressful day dealing with other humans.
20. A vacuum-sealed wine cork for keeping the crisp flavor of your favorite Sauvignon for up to a week, because you'd like to have the same orgasmic reaction to great alcohol for as long as possible.
Shout out to wine!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.