Here's What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the rankings. This week: soft printed shorts, solar-powered lights, and gold eye masks.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers", which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
5. A two-tier storage organizer so you're not using up precious cabinet space on your favorite, go-to spices when you're making the best chicken parmesan the world has ever seen.
6. A handy, portable silicone ice cube maker that'll make cubes *and* easily chill all of your warm sodas while you're sunbathing!
8. A four-tier cupcake tower, because let's be real, your true passion is baking and you'd like to display your creations where everyone can see.
9. A not-so-basic V-neck shirt with a cross front that'll really spice up your already cute, double denim look.
10. A set of solar flower lights to soak up the sunshine during the day and shine beautifully at night, making any nightcap in your backyard sexy AF.
11. A copy of The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun , because having a person describe their path to true happiness will help you understand that contentment is a series of choices that you have to commit to, and you're super invested in figuring out what brings you true joy.
12. A butterfly suncatcher to hang in your mother's house so the gorgeous rays of light will shine on her face, making her glow like an ethereal being.
13. Bears vs. Babies, a card game that'll give you the right amount of family-friendly chaos to put you at the edge of your seat during get-togethers.
14. A jar of kinetic sand for your creative child who wants to go to the beach to make a sandcastle, but obviously can't drive.
15. An eye mask made out of actual 24K gold, grapeseed extracts, and collagen that can help reduce puffiness and refresh underneath your eyes!
16. A copy of The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College , because new collegiates definitely want to find out the lowdown on everything pertaining to campus life before they actually get on campus.
17. A set of orginal stencils to transform your bullet journal into a piece of art carrying all of your thoughts, dreams, and aspirations.
18. A magnetic screen door so your pupper can go out and do their business while keeping out those pesky flies and retaining airflow in your house!
19. A racerback maxi dress for the right mix of casual and dressy. Wear to a fun rooftop party or to stroll through your local Farmer's market!
20. A copy of I, Tonya to relive last year's Oscar season and get your fill of one of the scandalous ice skaters in sports history.
We love being legendary, we do!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.