Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers", which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A pack of thank you cards so you can show some appreciation to the people who bought you lunch a couple of weeks ago.
2. A fake rock to hold your spare key just in case you get too lit at the bar and really don't feel like digging through your huge bag for the original set.
3. A useful slip you can use to make all of your spring dresses fall just the way you want them, and if you're feeling a little '90s risqué — rock it without anything on top!
4. A collapsible tub for holding all your cool drinks during a barbeque, or for an easy way to wash your dirty dishes while you're out enjoying nature.
5. A scouring pad made out of caspian stone to get all the grease and grime off of your pots and pans without damaging them, because whenever you're faced with cooking for yourself you wind up burning something.
6. A pedestal fan with three super quiet speeds to keep you nice and cool whenever it's way too hot to open up the window, but too cool (and early) to crank up the air conditioner.
7. A bottle of styling gel for making your hair thick, nice, and precise, without getting super crunchy or dry throughout the day.
8. A pack of liquid chalk markers that'll be awesome for decorating any kind of surface with your groundbreaking creativity.
9. A stainless steel electric milk frother for making those dope-ass mocha lattes in the comfort of your own home.
10. A pair of headrest hooks with a side opening to hold your purse when you're on the go without it sliding back and forth on the floor the whole car ride.
11. An elbow brace that'll keep your forearm supported whenever you're on the computer all day, especially if you have a bit of arthritis or other issues.
12. A pair of polarized sunglasses to protect those precious eyeballs from harmful UV rays while serving some old school looks people will be envious of.
13. A truly disturbing T-Rex gnome who is obviously dominating on all the other basic gnomes that'll brighten up your garden decor.
14. A raised airbed with a built-in pillow and electric pump, perfect for crashing at your bud's house without ever laying on their dirty couch. You love them, but they're a tad gross.
15. A pack of mesh produce bags that'll be great to hold all of your sensitive fruits and veggies in the fridge longer without them going bad (since they can actually ~breathe~)!
16. A set of totally recyclable, bamboo toothbrushes that'll gently clean your teeth with their soft bristles and last you literal months, because remembering to buy one every three months is such a fucking hassle.
17. A cool geometric belted dress for stunting at any rooftop deck party you get invited to!
18. An iPhone 8 case with an added wallet area to hold your important credit cards just in case an impulsive need to shop hits you.
19. A copy of The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind that'll open up your mind to how your little one actually thinks so you'll be able to communicate with them in a way they'll understand.
20. An interior car duster and detailer that'll easily tidy up all the grime in your precious ride in-between car washes that cost way too much damn money.
21. A copy of Buffy The Vampire Slayer so you can remember what the actual masterpiece of a show was inspired by and maybe get some gory laughs in while you're at it.
Pretty funky, Buffy. Pretty funky.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's Movers & Shakers here.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides here!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.