Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A super reliable external battery that'll provide up to two charges so you can power up your one true love on the go, especially since you needed a new phone, like, years ago.
2. A comfy, breathable blouse for when you wanna go for a nice stroll in the park on a warm day.
3. An adorable watering can your kid can use to water all the flowers in the garden at the same time as you. Nothing is sweeter than bonding time with nature!
4. A microfiber wash mitt that'll get all of the excess dirt and grime off your car without scratching the paint.
5. A pack of chemical-free wool dryer balls for anyone who has sensitive skin, but still wants their clothes to be smooth AF once they come out of the dryer.
6. A refreshing spray with rosewater and glycerin to give your skin some added moisture, especially after a long and trying day.
7. An awesome book perfect for articulating just how much you love and appreciate your mom and all that she does.
8. A flowy maxi dress with cool pockets to pair with your cutest pair of strappy sandals because summer is on the horizon!
9. A casual T-shirt so you'll always have some type of positive affirmation while you're out handling business (or not doing anything at all).
10. A reversible pendant tassel necklace to give a bit of a vintage vibe to your already awesome look!
11. A harmonica with a classic tone and brass reeds for all the budding musicians who wanna learn a cool instrument that isn't a whole guitar or piano.
12. A set of synthetic brushes to start you out on your magical makeup journey without ever irritating sensitive skin.
13. A door seal that'll prevent all the cold air from outside getting into your nice and comfortable apartment, transforming your feet to moving icicles.
14. An exfoliating foot peel mask made with lactic and aloe vera extracts for the smooth feet you've been waiting all winter to show off.
15. A copy of The Story of Ferdinand to prove that even if you're huge and grumpy sometimes, you can be capable of incredible kindness and beauty.
16. A set of Nike socks with performance cushions so the balls of your feet won't be tired after a hard round of basketball practice.
17. A copy of Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood that'll shed light on Trevor Noah's humble beginnings as being an interracial child born in Apartheid, and how his mother's strength molded him into the person he is today.
18. A de-matting comb with dual heads that'll gently untangle mats for all of your furry friends who have thick double coats and need a thorough brush now and then.
19. A quick-dry top coat that'll make your nails pop, shine, and last so much longer without chipping — even if you wash your hands all day.
20. A set of Crayola Kids' Paint to entertain your little ones when the artistic mood strikes.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's Movers & Shakers here.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.