Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers", which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A bottle of Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo that'll cleanse your dirty scalp and absorb sweat and oil without it ever touching H2O (since you might be on the go).
2. A unicorn table cover for anyone who is so obsessed with unicorns, they'd either like to have a whole party themed around them or decorate their house with those mystical creatures.
3. A convenient K-Cup carousel to clearly display all of your pods on the kitchen counter, because you know damn well you can barely function in the morning before you have your coffee.
4. A set of Dove soap bars infused with coconut milk, because you absolutely deserve clean, soft, and supple skin without drying it out.
5. A foldable breakfast table made out of bamboo. It'll make it simple to have breakfast in bed on your days off.
6. An insulated lunch box that'll hold your lunch, drinks, and snacks all while keeping cold stuff cold, and warm things warm.
7. A pair of polarized sunglasses that'll protect your eyes from those crazy rays of sun, all while looking stylish AF.
8. A pack of outlet timers so your lights can actually go out when you want them to, saving you so much money in electric bills.
9. A toy gardening set for all the little ones who love doing yard work with their parents but are too tiny to handle the full-sized version.
10. A travel-sized garment steamer with a built-in extension cord to work out wrinkles caused by being stuffed in a suitcase for hours.
11. A loose and lightweight cardigan that'll be perfect for those essential spring layers, while giving you a soft, wispy look.
12. A set of waterproof shoe bags for storing all of your dirty-ass shoes in your suitcase without staining your clothes.
13. A fog-free shower mirror that'll make it super easy to shave your beard without leaving the comfort of the steaming, hot water.
14. A batting tee to get your little baseball-player-in-the-making ready for the new season. They can use it to practice all of the home runs they're gonna score for their team!
15. A handy step stool with dot-textured grips that'll definitely assist you in getting that spare pot from the top shelf without hitting your head and dying.
16. A buzzworthy set of tumblers for the budding bartender who wants to entertain friends and family members who are ready to get a little tipsy for the fun of it all.
17. An Conair ionic blowdryer with tourmaline ceramic technology designed to uniformly dry your hair faster and with less damage!
18. A windproof, inverted umbrella so you won't get soaked while getting in and out of the car, since when you close it, only the dry side is exposed.
19. A non-slip yoga mat you can take to the nearest studio, because your expert-level stretches require stability so you don't...bust your ass.
20. A tidy, leakproof trash bin for your car, because tossing your old fast food onto the floor isn't a good look, especially when you're trying to be a better human being.
21. A set of exercise resistance bands to give you the extra friction you'll want when trying to condition your muscles without the added fuss of weights.
22. A copy of The Confidence Code for Girls: Taking Risks, Messing Up, and Becoming Your Amazingly Imperfect, Totally Powerful Self for empowering young women and letting them get in touch with their inner strength, even when things seem a little bleak.
Click here if you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now!
And check out last week's post.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.