Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers", which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A pair of polarized sunnies that'll be awesome for completing your spring outfit while protecting your precious eyes from UV damage.
3. A roll-up dish drying rack with silicone-coated steel so none of your precious glassware or bakeware slips and falls into oblivion while drying.
4. A simply adorable pair of baby pajamas that'll have your kiddo believing they're some kind of animal during playtime (and in their dreams).
5. A vintage-style swing dress made out of jersey fabric for occasions where you can't actually wear jeans, but still wanna be super comfortable.
6. A copy of The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts, for getting to know yourself and what you need in a relationship, as well as what your partner requires so y'all can thrive and be happy for years to come.
7. An electric griddle with removable handles and non-stick coating to make cooking incredibly easy... and the clean up even easier!
10. A case of Shakespearean Insult Bandages, because what's a boo-boo without some self-deprecating humor so you won't ever injure yourself again?
11. A 100-pack of AA batteries (that have a shelf life up to 10 years!) for juicing up all of your devices, so you'll always be prepared for the next natural disaster (or the upcoming apocalypse).
12. A calming houseplant you can place anywhere in your apartment for the right amount of green in your space.
13. A V-neck crop top that'll spice up any outfit you had planned in your head. Plus with the long sleeves, you'll be warm while serving looks.
14. A Black Panther Funko Pop so you can have a bit of Wakanda on your desk while you're trying to come up with the newest technological advancement.
15. An automatic can opener that'll automatically attach without creating dangerous edges that cut your precious fingers.
16. A cool and casual stripped T-shirt to pair with a great pair of jeans or leggings since it's amazingly versatile!
17. A pair of trendy strappy sandals made out of nylon so they won't irritate the tops of your feet while you look as cute as possible.
18. A handheld vacuum cleaner attachment that'll get all of the stray dust from hard-to-reach corners.
19. A glow-in-the-dark pacifier to help soothe your baby while looking really fucking cool. Plus, they can find it if it slips out of their mouth throughout the night.
20. A reliable mouth guard perfect for anyone age 11 and up who would absolutely adore to play sports and prevent their teeth getting smacked out of their mouths while doing their thing.
21. A copy of Loving Vincent, an Oscar-nominated movie for understanding the artistic genius and inner turmoil of one of the greatest painters in history.
That shit is breathtaking, bro!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.