Amazon has a list of products called Movers and Shakers, which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A magnetic phone mount that'll clip right onto your air vents to help you keep your eyes on the road and not on whatever song is coming up on your Spotify playlist.
2. A nonstick springform pan so you can make scrumptious cheesecakes and spongecakes without them sticking to the sides.
3. A wireless charger pad with a useful LED light to let you know when your devices are all juiced up, because who has time to remember to plug things in anymore?
7. And a Lucky Charms T-shirt, because St. Paddy's day is coming up and let's be real — you've gotta be prepared.
8. A set of shatter-resistant wine glasses for girls nights when you drink too much prosecco and laugh so hard it hurts.
9. A balloon whisk that'll take your cooking to the next level, especially if your specialty is fluffy pancakes!
10. A set of espresso glasses with double walls to keep your joe super hot without burning your fingers when you decide to grip it and just engross yourself in the awesomeness of caffeine.
11. A pair of stainless steel strainers so your kitchen sink won't get clogged up with the dinner you had the night before.
12. A trendy maxi dress you don't have to think too much about since it's already a whole outfit all by itself.
13. A sketching set so the mini artiste in your life can draw a masterpiece whenever inspiration hits.
14. A crazy sharp, high-carbon chef knife that'll be great for living out your Chopped dreams and making bomb-ass dinners like an actual adult.
15. A pair of super cozy palazzo pants — they'll be awesome to roll around on the couch in during a rainy day.
16. A cutout one-piece swimsuit perfect for stuffing in your overnight bag to take with you on spring break. Beach selfies wait for no one!
17. A bathtub strainer to catch all of the stray strands that just happen to come out of your head when washing your hair.
18. A rose gold iWatch band with durable adaptors so you can easily adjust the cool gadget on your wrist like a spy in training.
19. A nylon travel bag to fit all of your bomb outfits, because let's be real: Baggage claim is a nightmare and so is paying extra only for your luggage to get lost.
20. A fun little hide-and-seek game your pup can play with, while you watch and call him a little genius for using his mind (and his nose) to uncover hidden treats.
21. A tempered glass screen protector with a privacy film, because no one needs to know who you matched with on Tinder.
You on St. Patrick's Day:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.