Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. Colorful butterfly wings for the little fairy in your life.
2. A face mask that may remove all of your blackheads AND shrink your pores.
3. A portable record player because you totally want to take your albums everywhere.
4. A copy of the Aladdin soundtrack to make you feel nostalgic.
5. Some natural deodorant because your pits are sensitive or something.
6. A cookbook that will most definitely improve your vegan food making skills.
7. A digital meat thermometer to INSURE that your chicken won't be dry ever again.
8. A fashionable, clear, shock-absorbent phone case that goes with literally EVERYTHING.
9. An adorable and colorful instant camera that takes vintage-like pictures.
10. A knife sharpener (because dull knives are a drag).
11. An absurdly large inflatable swan.
12. The Just Dance video game for the Nintendo Switch to make any hangout more interesting.
13. A non-stick grill mat to make burn marks on your food a thing of the past.
14. Adorable iron on patches to spice up your life (and your clothes).
15. A thin, durable phone case you can take with you anywhere.
16. And a durable, magical anti-shatter glass screen protector to go with that case you just bought.
17. A digital kitchen scale to help you measure out portions (if you're into that).
18. And a collection of Shrek movies because you're a believer and an all-star.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.