24 Hair Products From Target That People Actually Swear By
These hair products are surely a bullseye!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner contains jojoba oil to hydrate dry, dull hair, leaving it silky smooth.
2. Harry Josh Pro Dryer has multiple heat settings, including instant and ionic, to give you the hairstyle you're feeling that day.
3. Hask Keratin Smoothing Deep Conditioner revives damaged and over-processed hair by softening and strengthening hair follicles with keratin protein.
4. Carol's Daughter Marguerite's Magic Restorative Cream has a blend of soybean and cocoa butter to nourish and strengthen over-processed natural hair.
5. Pantene Moisture Renewal Deep Conditioner hydrates dry hair by using a special pro-v formula that'll help it keep its shine.
6. Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water Shampoo is a lightweight hydrating shampoo, formulated with vanilla milk to cleanse hair without drying it out.
7. Remington All That Quick Curl Setter has ionic conditioning to heat up and curl your hair without the frizziness and get it to be bouncy AF on the go.
8. Garnier Fructis Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioner has vitamin B3 and fruit extracts that'll fight against dreaded humidity and the frizz that comes with it.
9. L'Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent Hair Color can deliver a dose of color you've honestly been looking for without all the fucking commitment. It washes out a bit every time you take a shower!
10. Sun Bum Beach Formula Hair Conditioner gives wavy and curly hair more shine, smoothness, and definition so those ringlets you have will be popping in satisfaction.
11. Shea Moisture Hair Smoothie is made with a mixture of organic coconut oil and shea butter to help detangle dry, tangled curls.
12. Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave-In Conditioner has a creamy formula that can smooth multiple knots and tangles in kinky hair.
13. Aussie Instant Freeze Hairspray will hold your hair up just the way you want it for a whole day —without it ever drooping. I'm pretty sure it'll be best friends with your favorite curling iron.
14. Revlon Oval One-Step Volumizing Styler combines the power of a blow dryer and round brush to create frizz-free curls from the root and give you less heat-related damage, thanks to its ionic technology.
15. Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Reparative Leave-In Conditioner uses castor oil and shea butter to restore your hair follicle's elasticity, which will help resist breakage for all the natural hair babes.
16. Camille Rose Naturals Sweet Ginger Cleansing Rinse removes excess oil and product build-up from your scalp by using a blend of Asian ginger and essential oils.
17. Garnier Fructis Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment has active fruit proteins and ceremide that'll strengthen your hair and protect it from the elements.
18. Nexxus Therappe Moisture Shampoo deeply hydrates dry hair, giving it flexibility and added softness.
19. Herbal Essences Moisturizing Shampoo has Hawaiian coconut and orchid that'll lather your pretty head up and replenish brittle hair with hydration.
20. Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture Hair Smoothie contains sunflower seed oil and shea butter for adding shine and smoothness to frizzy hair.
21. Garnier Fructis Curl Shape Defining Spray can be used on all curly hair types to distinguish your unique spirals without all the stickiness and crunchiness.
22. Bed Head Wave Artist Ceramic Deep Waver gives you amazing, natural beach waves with added shine and smoothness. You'll be a true Baywatch babe.
23. Clairol Color Crave has deep, pigmented hues (that even show up on dark hair!) you can totally wear temporarily because you've always hated commitment.
24. Shea Moisture Pure Argan Oil locks in all the moisture in your hair since it's rich in fatty acids, so it absorbs quickly to soften coarse hair!
Your hair looks fabulous, bruh!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.