25 Gorgeous Nail Polishes People Actually Swear By
Nail polish is just makeup for your nails and if you were wondering which ones won't chip after two hours, look no further.
4. Elusive, multichrome polish to go with that cryptic life you're living. Is it blue or purple? No one knows for sure.
6. Bomb chrome nail polish that can switch from green, to gray, to purple. Multiplicity of identity!
8. Purple matte polish to give you dramatic, vamp-like nails that would make Elvira nod her head in approval.
9. O.P.I. Nail Lacquer—it's super reliable and long-lasting, which is everything your nails would want if they could talk.
10. Mail polish that can literally glow in the dark. I don't know what's cooler. I wouldn't compete in a game of laser tag with this on, though.
12. Rainbow polish. Easter eggs have never looked as cute as your nails will with this on, trust me.
13. A minty fresh polish that has a soft-focus formula for a stimulating burst of color for your nails.
15. A pack of metallic polish—every sleepover isn't complete without a proper manicure session, and this has more than enough for everyone to mix and match.
16. This goldenrod dahlia polish, if you need a little brightness in your life. It can give your fingers some warmth that only the color of the sun can provide -- with a shimmer finish for extra shine.
17. A bright red nail polish to set off your edgy look. It even comes in a miniature whiskey bottle. Cute.
19. Marc Jacobs' nail polish—it's extremely shiny, chip resistant, and should last you for weeks even if you and polish just don't get along.
21. Classic purple polish that Queen Elizabeth would wear because it's the color of royalty. Get it?
22. Bold red polish because red will always be a classic, no matter what your mother says, especially if they're metallic and matte. The best of both worlds!
23. Sally Hansen's salon manicure polish complete with a contoured brush to get the corners of your nail bed covered in super-pigmented color.
24. This pretty metallic pink polish to give your nails enough room to breathe and grow with a five-free formula to add a little bit of shine in the light of day.
25. And paint splatter nail polish with so many different colors that it's just as original as you are.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.