We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lace-printed dress that'll be perfect for any and all Easter get-togethers your mother is forcing you to go to. At least the food will be good?
2. A sequin dress so you can shine your way all the way to the bank.
3. A smocked maxi dress that'll be amazing when the weather starts to get warm.
4. A flapper-inspired dress you can dance in all night long, especially for any kind of underground parties you plan on attending.
5. A buttoned dress with the biggest skirt you've ever seen — everyone loves a little poof now and again.
6. A swing dress definitely down to move with the groove during your salsa debut.
7. A velvet midi dress in the brightest yellow because you're a star and sunshine all in one.
8. A simple wrap dress so you can get tons of compliments when you're out networking at the super important company dinner.
9. A button-up dress to pair with your favorite shoes and stockings because you sure do appreciate a bit of coordination.
10. A satin tube dress because sometimes you do like going to the opera. No one can say you lack culture!
11. An elegant cocktail dress to rock at any and every dinner party the group chat decides to put together.
12. A printed mini dress with all kinds of patterns that'll assist you in showing out at every given opportunity.
13. A tunic dress with crochet sleeves for a bit of extra flair when you're in the mood to be dramatic.
14. A classic sleeveless dress for all the outdoor weddings you've got lined up from now until September.
15. A color block dress you can go to work in and then transition to nightlife at a drop of a dime.
16. A floral slip dress to embrace your inner '90s girl next door aesthetic.
17. A floral print dress that'll absolutely show everyone around that you're ready for spring!
18. A vintage-inspired cocktail dress for when you're feeling a bit like Peggy in Mad Men and need a flowing skirt for a cute dinner date.
19. A draped polka dot dress because you love a pop of color in all of your outfits.
20. A V-neck dress with a cool floral print so you can take time and smell the foliage.
21. A printed maxi dress because you'd love to feel the sweet spring breeze while you're on a date with bae.
22. A boho dress because even the freest of free spirits can get dressed up to the function.
23. A pleated flare dress so you can look like the dancer 💃🏾 emoji everytime you walk out of the house.
24. A little black dress with a scalloped hem so you can always be prepared for an Instagram moment.
25. And a totally expensive "love spell" maxi dress with the perfect amount of drama to make strangers fall in love. It's absolutely worth the money.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.