25 Fancy Dresses With Cheap Prices
Who said you can't look good for less money?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lace-printed dress that'll be perfect for any and all Easter get-togethers your mother is forcing you to go to. At least the food will be good?
4. A flapper-inspired dress you can dance in all night long, especially for any kind of underground parties you plan on attending.
5. A buttoned dress with the biggest skirt you've ever seen — everyone loves a little poof now and again.
8. A simple wrap dress so you can get tons of compliments when you're out networking at the super important company dinner.
9. A button-up dress to pair with your favorite shoes and stockings because you sure do appreciate a bit of coordination.
10. A satin tube dress because sometimes you do like going to the opera. No one can say you lack culture!
11. An elegant cocktail dress to rock at any and every dinner party the group chat decides to put together.
12. A printed mini dress with all kinds of patterns that'll assist you in showing out at every given opportunity.
13. A tunic dress with crochet sleeves for a bit of extra flair when you're in the mood to be dramatic.
14. A classic sleeveless dress for all the outdoor weddings you've got lined up from now until September.
18. A vintage-inspired cocktail dress for when you're feeling a bit like Peggy in Mad Men and need a flowing skirt for a cute dinner date.
21. A printed maxi dress because you'd love to feel the sweet spring breeze while you're on a date with bae.
23. A pleated flare dress so you can look like the dancer 💃🏾 emoji everytime you walk out of the house.
24. A little black dress with a scalloped hem so you can always be prepared for an Instagram moment.
25. And a totally expensive "love spell" maxi dress with the perfect amount of drama to make strangers fall in love. It's absolutely worth the money.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.