22 Drugstore Hair Products That Are Actually Worth The Money
So affordable and effective!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Garnier Fructis Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioner has vitamin B3 and fruit extracts that'll fight against dreaded humidity and the frizz that comes with it.
2. Bed Head TGIF Wax promotes super definition with the help of beeswax so your short 'do can be rocked all night long.
3. John Frieda Frizz Ease Styling Creme will control your flyaways from a day-old blowout, so it can be sleek and silky for however long you want.
4. Garnier Fructis Sleek Anti-Frizz Serum has a mix of argan and Moroccan oils that'll lock-in moisture, provide shine, and withstand tons of humidity while you're out on that tropical vacation.
5. Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls spreads into your hair smoothly and achieves those curly coils your twist-out has been deaming of. All they needed was a little help.
6. Shea Moisture Hair Smoothie is made with a mixture of organic coconut oil and shea butter to help detangle dry, tangled curls.
7. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In repairs dry and damaged hair while preserving hair color, leaving it soft and bouncy.
8. Pantene Deep Hydrating Co-Wash infuses your hair with tons of moisture while removing impurities. Plus, it'll save you time in the shower.
9. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Dry Shampoo strips your hair of excess oils and builds body by texurizing it, so you can have fabulous wavy hair all day.
10. Sun Bum Sea Salt Spray adds some bodacious, beachy waves to your hair — without the crunchiness you're used to.
11. Goody Slideproof Hair Elastics have rubber treading to make sure they stay in place while you're getting it in during an intense workout.
13. Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo gets rid of all that nasty-ass buildup you've accumulated while styling your hair — without stripping it of its natural oils.
14. L'Oreal Paris Blow Dry Primer Spray will cut down your drying time down to half while protecting your hair from heat damage.
15. The Wet Brush can detangle wet — or dry! — hair without breaking it in the process. Can I get an amen?
16. Design Essentials Sleek Edge Control smooths your baby hairs for a sleek ponytail, because sometimes you wanna style your hair like Arianna Grande.
17. Herstyler Hair Repair Serum glosses up your mane, because serum is basically highlighter for your hair and you deserve to shine.
19. Not Your Mother's Mango Butter Curl Defining Conditioner reduces frizz and restores your hair's elasticity, especially if you use heat on your hair consistently.
20. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum conditions and seals the ends of your hair, protecting them from possible heat damage from your curling and flat irons.
21. Design Essentials Herbal Complex conditions your scalp and protects it from the harsh winter winds so you won't have to suffer from dandruff, which let's face it, sucks.
22. Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream allows your curls to be popping as they wanna be since it enhances your natural curl pattern and adds a ton of volume and shine. Angela Davis, who?
Give a shout out to healthy hair!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.