7 Dating Sites And Apps That Are Actually Worth Paying For
Who said money can't buy you love?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Elite Singles hooks you up with your potential other half by comparing your professions along with general compatibility and your Alma Mater so you'll always have someone to chit chat with.
2. Bumble puts destiny into your hands, letting women (or people who ID as women!) initiate first contact so you don't have tons of dudes getting upset that you haven't responded in a time that was convenient for them.
3. E Harmony has like, 29 dimensions of compatibility in their specialized and innovative relationship questionare because human beings are complex and we find the weirdest things interesting and attractive in other human beings.
4. Ok Cupid is a quirky service that has the swiping interface you're definitely used to, plus it offers queer peeps a chance to hide their profile from straight folk so they can stop getting those pesky "do you wanna have a threesome" messages.
5. Match.com was one of the first online dating services (I'm talking 1995), so they've had time to really get this love shit right by leading the pack with the most dates, relationships, and marriages than any other site on the internet. Everyone else can go home, apparently.
6. Tinder, the OG swiping service sets you up with other snacky singles in your area who are down to actually go on dates before taking you home.
7. Ashley Madison is quite obviously infamous because who in the hell would put having an affair as a top 10 thing to do in their life before they died? Apparently a TON of people, and you too if you're into that kind of thing. Totally not judging you, not one bit.
Hopefully no one ever asks you this question ever again. Happy dating!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.