21 Things You’ll Definitely Want To Bring On Your Next Trip To The Beach
Everything to have you surfin' U.S.A.
1. An amazing boho beach mat that will totally get you in the mood for some good vibrations and relaxation.
2. Cool sunglasses because going to the beach without them is kind of implausible. Why would you let your poor eyes suffer from UV rays if you don't have to?
3. A pretty swimsuit cover-up to keep you warm once the sun goes down... because you're obviously going to stay on the beach ALL DAY.
4. The most adorable watermelon cooler. It does seem fitting that the most refreshing fruit in the universe would be holding your... refreshments.
5. A pizza slice float to ride the waves on. If you have seven friends with one, it'll transform into a pizza pie!
6. This waterproof, bluetooth speaker to play all of your favorite jams while you're soaking up some delightful sun rays.
7. And this solar power charger, since playing hours of music will obviously drain out your phone. Juice it up with the power of the sun itself.
9. A floppy brimmed sun hat so you can chill and enjoy the sun in peace. Shade is super important if you want to avoid heatstroke.
10. A classic velcro catch game that you can play even if you have horrible hand-eye coordination! Gotta pass the summer day by, somehow!
11. This portable sun shade, because sometimes the ocean breeze just won't allow you to wear a hat. Luckily, this can give you the same relief!
12. This mini cabana can give you the room to catch some Z's (the beach is so, so fun, but a midday nap might be more your speed). Maybe your dog can join, too!
14. These ripped aqua socks to avoid burning your precious feet and stepping on slimy seaweed. Hot sand is almost as bad as stepping on hot coals.
15. This beach tennis game set that'll make channelling your inner Serena Williams and working up a sweat along with a friend so easy.
16. This microfiber, quick-drying towel that can soak up all the moisture from a dip in the ocean. Towels that can't stand a little water shouldn't be able to call themselves a towel.
17. This beach toy set, because building sandcastles can be so much fucking fun. Just make sure to build a moat. All of the best castles have moats.
18. A mini beach chair that's perfect to keep your toes in the sand without the rest of your body being in the sand as well.
19. A high-waisted, backless swimsuit—perfect for all of those lush Instagram photos you're gonna take.
20. This waterproof phone bag so taking pictures of you and your friends doing cool shit underwater will be super easy. A water-damaged phone isn't anyone's idea of a good time.
21. A sand-free mat so you can cut down on the amount of sand you carry home at the end of the day! The worst thing about going to the beach is literally having sand EVERYWHERE and finding it for weeks afterward. This will help.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.