1. Scattering storage bins around your living spaces can make it a lot easier to put loose papers and items out of sight.
2. Want to get even more organized? Labeling the bins can make finding what you actually put away that much simpler.
3. For all of the budding Guy Fieris out there, a mini storage tower for all of your spices can help free up precious counter and cabinet space. It can discreetly fit beside your fridge like a secret bookcase or something!
4. Make keeping your spare pens and pencils right where you write your shopping lists for the week super simple with this cute magnetic storage bin.
5. If you have a bunch of shoes just lying around your house (especially in the hallway or right by the front door), placing a small shoe cabinet against a wall can keep them all in one place.
6. Storing spare pillows in multifunctional furniture like this ottoman is great for some extra space while kicking back and relaxing.
8. Install invisible bookshelves for a a trendy way to keep your literary faves hidden in plain sight.
9. Set a magazine rack on your counters to stack spare papers all in one place... so they're not on your couch...or on your floor.
10. Keep all your paperclips, tacks, and other office knickknacks in these steam punk containers to make sure that they won't fall on the floor or take over your whole desk.
11. Store all your jewelry and beauty accessories in a special over-the-door mirror in your bedroom to ensure all of your earrings stay in pairs (especially the cute ones).
12. Stack clear storage bins into corners of your living room to house spare throw blankets or curtains. Knowing what you actually put in bins is valuable knowledge.
13. If you have the room, install an extra clothes rack in your closet or bedroom to finally expunge your dreaded chair of lost clothes.
14. If you don't have the space, hang all your loose scarves with shower clips and stop them from being randomly strewn around your humble abode.
15. Get ahold of a bed frame with hidden storage compartments to maybe make your linen closet into some *other* kind of closet, because you have so much shit, goddamnit!
16. If buying a whole new bed is too expensive, lift your current one with risers to gain some precious under-mattress storage, especially if you have a lot of shoes.
17. Hunt down some under-bed storage containers that'll be great for putting away off-season clothes that shouldn't see the light of day for at least a few months.
18. Use an over-the-door shoe rack to hold precious (smaller) items you don't want to leave chilling on the floor; things you don't have room for in your cupboards or on your bathroom sink.
19. And, finally, hide your flat iron, blowdryer, and other hair accessories with a bathroom vanity tool holder to get all of those loose wires out of the way of running water!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.