We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A multifunctional sleeper for when all of your buddies come from out of town and need a place to crash.
2. A contemporary couch with just enough room to fit some end tables and a TV stand in your tiny studio apartment.
3. A bright orange loveseat perfect for bringing a POP of color into your increasingly monotone space.
4. A traditional loveseat with linen fabric so you won't have to be super uncomfortable once the warm weather rolls in.
5. A modern, curved loveseat that'll be a fancy-ass addition to your already swanky condo.
6. A minimalist loveseat that kind of resembles a futon, which is perfect because your aesthetic is dorm room chic.
7. A velvet loveseat because you love fancy things, and this might be the statement piece of the century.
8. An adjustable floor couch for anyone looking for a lowkey hang in your basement apartment. It's like building a fort when you were a kid, except...not.
9. A mid-century modern loveseat to match with all the other Mad Men–inspired decor in your space.
10. An easy-to-assemble loveseat will take you less than an afternoon to put together. The best part? You can nap on it right after.
11. A powder blue loveseat with sleek, clean lines that'll make your inner interior designer squeal with pleasure.
12. A reclining loveseat so you can get good and comfortable when bingeing Big Little Lies.
13. A traditional sofa perfect to mix and match with other cool pieces around your home.
14. An emerald sofa with a winged back, because you've always loved to pay homage to the Victorian era.
15. A soft loveseat made out of velvet to rub your hands on absentmindedly.
16. A simple loveseat that'll be great to put in the corner of your place whenever your friends show up to kick it.
17. A pleasant loveseat with wooden legs so you'll never have to veer away from your vision of having the most comfortable home possible.
18. A modern loveseat with stain-resistant fabric so you can spill that glass of wine during game nights without getting panicked.
19. A mid-century modern-inspired loveseat made with linen cloth because nothing is worse than having your butt sweat during summers inside since the fabric won't breathe.
20. A sleek velvet loveseat with modern metal legs so your furniture can match your exposed brick in your lofty apartment.
Looking for more stuff to help make your house a home? Check out the best places to buy inexpensive furniture online, the best places to buy couches online, cute home decor you’ll wish you knew about sooner, or check out all of our home content for even more great ideas.
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.