We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Cruelty-free synthetic brushes perfect for your caring heart, because animal rights activists deserve to look amazing.
2. A Beauty Glazed palette you won't be afraid to go on vacation with since they're waterproof and can stand a bit of splish and splash.
3. An NYX liquid liner to apply the most epic wing of your makeup experience.
4. A Karity Matte, Smokey, or Frost palette, which all have their shadows organized from dark to light shades to help you find the exact colors you need.
5. A set of Bestope Brushes to make blending your eyeshadow effortless thanks to its *five* kabuki brushes and *11* precision brushes.
6. A very pocket-friendly L.A. Girl Nudes palette that includes a mirror and double-sided applicator to ensure all your eyeshadow tools will be in one place.
7. A tube of L'Oreal Waterproof Mascara to make your lashes nice and full without bleeding while you're splashing in the pool.
8. BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic palette so you can transform your eyelids into a black hole or a shooting star, both of which are awesome! Space is super mysterious and breathtakingly beautiful.
9. A Revealed Smokey palette, which will be a perfect dupe for the Urban Decay Smokey and Naked 2 palettes.
10. A BH Cosmetics Supernova palette so your eyes can truly look like the galaxies you love gazing at.
11. A Beauty Glazed Rose Gold palette that will be your go-to dupe for the high-impact shades found in the Huda Beauty Rose Gold palette.
12. A set of unicorn brushes with nylon bristles and handles twisted like magical horns. And of course, they will apply your glitter shadows so you can shine like a star.
13. A Twilight and Dusk palette with 18 different mattes and shimmers to bring out a dark, bold look when you're out on the town.
14. A magical rainbow brush set that's silky smooth to the touch, which is great for all the beautiful babes with sensitive skin.
15. A Dreamland palette with 18 rosy shades whenever you're feeling a bit bold and want everyone to know.
16. An affordable Emori Glitter Shadow palette with 100 sparkling shades no one can turn down.
17. A BH Cosmetics Wild Child palette to help you create your original aesthetic with its marbled eyeshadows and highlighters.
18. A tube of Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express mascara to provide instant volume and plumping that'll make your lashes noticeable from miles away.
19. A tube of Stila Cosmetics Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow, because you really need to look fierce this holiday season and it's better if your eyes *pop*.
20. A Lime Crime Venus palette for unforgettable shades befitting your lighter moods.
21. A shimmery pink eyeshadow with an angled sponge applicator to have you sparkling all throughout the new year.
22. A tube of Thank Me Later Eyeshadow primer that'll make your eye makeup really vibrant without using (and wasting) tons of product!
23. A set of Anjou Makeup Brushes made of synthetic fibers, which are velvety to the touch — you can feel your makeup looking fabulous already.
24. A tube of TheBalm Schwing Liquid Eyeliner with a rich, matte finish to go with your matte eyeshadow and lipstick.
25. A Shany Eyepad palette, which comes in a darling foldable case that'll keep you forever charged up for makeup time.
26. A tube of The Balm Mad Lash Mascara with an injection molded wand that will deliver smudge-proof volume and length to have your eyes poppin' like a piece of bubblegum.
27. A Best Pro palette that will fill your makeup lover's soul with a range of warm nudes and bronzes to give you the no-makeup makeup look.
28. A Shany iLookBook Pro palette, which will be your direct download to highly pigmented shades with magnificent matte and pearl finishes.
Here's to having your face look flawless!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.