We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A trunk organizer with multiple compartments to hold your car essentials like oil, transmission fluid, and even groceries so they won't roll around while you're driving.
2. An auxiliary cable that'll play audio from your smartphone through your sound system, because you wanna be able to play your road trip tunes at your leisure, even if the road trip is to the supermarket and back.
3. A blind spot mirror so you can check out all the cars behind you so you don't sideswipe that SUV in the next lane, fucking up your new paint job and increasing your insurance another hundred dollars.
4. A waterproof pet seat cover to act as a useful shield between your fabric back seats and your pup's long hair that just won't vacuum away easily.
5. A headrest hanger for keeping all of your bags and purses all in one place while you're doing 80 on the freeway, pretending like you won't get a ticket for speeding.
6. A handy power adapter that'll plug into your 12-volt outlet so you can charge all your devices (it has two USB ports and an AC outlet!) while you're on the go.
7. A travel road kit with all the emergency essentials, because you never know when disaster is gonna strike, so it's better to be prepared.
8. A bit of car bling for your ignition button, because sometimes you want some kind of decoration in the one (somewhat) reliable thing in your life.
9. A backseat organizer to hold toys, snacks, tablets, and whatever else for all of your tiny tikes who get bored easily during long adventures on the road.
10. A pair of side seat caddies (they fit *between* the seat and the console) for storing any keys, receipts or extra change so you can save room for actual CUPS in your cupholder.
11. A dash duster you can use for washing and waxing your exterior and removing all the dust mites from your air vents. Why get a car wash when you can clean your baby yourself?!
12. A magnetic dashboard car mount so you won't have to get distracted on the road and possibly get a ticket for changing songs on Spotify.
13. A super sanitary trash can that'll strap to your center armrest, because you'd like to keep your whip nice and tidy at all times even if your friends dare to eat fast food on the way back from the club.
14. A sleek and modern two USB car charger to fit snugly into your cigarette lighter, because charging your dead mobile device is one of the main reasons you bought a car in the first place.
15. A set of all season rubber floor mats so the floor of your vehicle doesn't get ruined by snow, salt, or whatever the weather (and your feet) may bring.
16. A car vacuum that'll simply plug into your cigarette lighter and suck up all of the bits of food and fries that just happened to fall on the floor over time...
17. A Bluetooth car adapter to play all of your tunes on the daily commute to work, because your car is kinda old and doesn't have an auxiliary hookup, and what's better than being cord-free?!
18. A wheel desk that'll be perfect for using your laptop after door-to-door consultations, or just eating in your car like a civilized human being during lunch time to avoid chatting with your co-workers.
19. A net storage organizer to fit all of your groceries (neatly) in your trunk so you can have room (and then some) for car supplies and the food you'll wind up eating later.
20. An air-purifying bag to keep the inside of your hooptie smelling fresh AF, eliminating smells before they marinate and become stale, thanks to its charcoal formula.
Your car is on it's way to being a modern day Mystery Machine!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.