20 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
Featuring a french press, bath bombs and a sketch pad that'll make you like Jack from Titanic.
Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
2. The Hate U Give (a smart, thoughtful, and riveting fictional take on police brutality in America).
3. This stainless steel cutlery set so you can stop eating with your hands (unless you're eating pizza, because using a knife and fork with a slice is just weird).
5. Fleetwood Mac's Rumours — it still goes off! Treat yourself to this classic album that'll make you go your own way.
6. NYX matte finish: a great dupe for Urban Decay's setting spray that'll save you a few bucks AND have your makeup on fleek.
7. A professional five piece blackhead remover set for anyone who's obsessed with the pimple popper videos and have been wanting to give it a go.
9. Measuring spoons for anyone who's obsessed with The Great British Bakeoff and wants to make sure their pastries rise.
11. An organizer caddy for your desk so you'll always be able to find paper clips when you need them.
13. For Emma, Forever Ago on vinyl for when you just need an easy, emotional listening session. "Skinny Love" alone makes you reflective AF, don't even lie.
15. A lightweight and durable bamboo cutting board set to assist you in cutting all of your vegetables (and everything else).
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.