Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
1. A pair of ankle booties with dope buckles to complete your fierce December outfits.
2. A Santa toilet seat cover set, because being festive doesn't stop at tree decorating.
3. An electric wine opener because the regular one just won't do and you're in need of the sweet, sweet release only alcohol can give.
4. The Tasty Cookbook to replicate (correctly) all of the recipes you've watched on Facebook over and over again.
5. A pair of fluffy Columbia snow boots that'll look cute and definitely keep your toes toasty on a snow-filled day.
6. A set of socks with depictions of famous paintings so you can keep van Gogh with you wherever you go.
7. A stainless steel bar to remove any icky cooking odors from your hands so they don't smell like Forrest Gump's right after he got off his shrimping boat.
8. A kermit cap so you can properly stay in your lane whenever some piping-hot tea is spilt.
9. A turtleneck sweater made with warm viscose fabric to keep your neck nice and toasty from the harsh winter winds.
10. A refillable olive oil sprayer so your salads and meats won't ever be dry again.
11. A Kitchenaid flex edge beater to get all the excess sugar from the side of your mixing bowl because you have to be precise in your famous cake recipe, dammit!
12. Pink's Beautiful Trauma so you can jam out to some fucking bangers, wishing you could do acrobatics off the side of a building.
13. A pack of unrefined shea butter to keep your dry skin moisturized!
14. A cute-ass narwal sweatshirt that will have you crying tears of pure happiness.
15. A bottle of Mario Badescu drying lotion to spot treat your acne breakouts with the help of salicylic acid and calamine.
16. A jar of natural nipple butter because as much as you love your little bundle of joy, her gums are strong and your nips can only take so much.
17. A prickly throw pillowcase to put some flavor into your living or bedroom. You just might want to cuddle with it all night long!
18. A pack of tarot cards by the famous Miss Cleo that will tell you what's in your future and talk to people from your past. You like to be prepared.
19. A Blu-ray copy of Atomic Blonde so you can drool over Charlize Theron as a master spy during the Cold War. Nothing like a little action to get you going!
Here's to kicking ass and taking names!
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.