23 Amazing Products With Over 1,000 Reviews On Amazon
Colorful rain boots, maple popcorn, Sex and The City, and 20 other products on Amazon that hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people absolutely *adore*.
1. A double-sided microfiber comforter that'll keep you warm during a cool night without ending up feeling totally baked and uncomfortable.
3. A rotating makeup organizer with seven layers, because you have too many products and brushes to fit them all in one bag.
4. A hooded faux-leather jacket that'll serve some ethically responsible looks, while you're nice and comfy during the transitional weather.
5. An extra-long detachable showerhead with a water saver mode to give you the most relaxed bath time you've had in ages.
6. A family-sized water pick that'll clear out all that icky food stuck in-between those amazing chompers of yours.
7. A box of yummy, microwavable popcorn so you can munch like a hungry horse during a movie marathon.
9. A tutu skirt for whenever you wanna puff out your 50's dress and head to the local diner for a dope photoshoot.
10. A classic game of Jenga that'll have you and your friends feeling nervous over whether the tower you've built will actually stay in place.
11. A travel-sized version of Poo-Pourri, because your shit stinks even when you're in the middle of a public bathroom in the Grand Canyon, so be kind!
12. An adorable kitten ring holder so all of your precious jewels can be protected from any cat burglars.
13. A gourmet sandwich maker with non-stick grids that'll turn any basic sandwich you have into some Panera Bread realness.
14. A life-saving French press for coffee addicts who just love the feeling of actually making a cup of joe all by themselves.
15. A tie-dye tunic that'll be perfect to pair with some leggings, especially if you're trying to channel a chill vibe.
16. A touch control desk lamp for all of the bookworms who absolutely have to read a couple chapters of their favorite novel before drifting off to dreamland!
17. A dotted journal so you can jot down all your inner thoughts and then plan out your immediate future with meticulous notes.
18. A super useful moisturizing razor with a handy bikini trimmer, adjustable combs, and a hypo-allergenic serum, because why not knock out two birds with the same stone?
19. An absorbent microfiber towel to quickly dry your hair without getting it all frizzy before you even start styling!
20. A firm but gentle scrub brush that'll definitely help whenever you finally get around to your annual spring cleaning. Grout needs to be cleaned, and so does your tub!
21. An overstuffed, comfy pet bed so your furry friend can (hopefully) stop jumping on your place of rest, secretly suffocating you in your sleep.
22. A stainless steel, rust-proof drying rack to place all of your damp clothes instead of using a dryer, because you know your favorite jeans will shrink and you really don't wanna look like Steve Urkel.
23. A copy of Sex and The City, because apparently there will never be a third movie to the series and you wanna watch this one while crying at the thought of all the kinky hijinks they could've gotten into.
And in that moment, we were all Samantha.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.