1. Sea kayaking amidst icebergs and glaciers in Alaska.
2. BASE jumping into a Norwegian fjord...
3. ...or off of a tower in a busy metropolis!
4. Eating hákarl (fermented shark) in Iceland.
5. Freediving along a coral reef.
6. Or cave diving in a cenote on the Yucatan Peninsula.
7. Climbing El Capitan in Yosemite.
8. Eating one of the spiciest hot pots in the world in Sichuan.
9. Bungee jumping over Victoria Falls.
Located on the border of Zambia and Zimbabwe, it's the tallest fall in the world and can be heard 40 kilometers away!
10. Driving the Tianmen Mountain Road in China.
11. Big wave surfing at Mavericks, California.
12. Volcano boarding in Nicaragua.
13. Running a marathon in the Sahara.
14. Hiking the Continental Divide Trail from Mexico to Canada.
Do not attempt any of the above activities without first consulting a professional.